★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: BLITZ gives you a taste of the amazing gameplay of BIT.TRIP BEAT! This FREEMIUM version of the game features the all-new BLITZ Powerups. Purchase the full game to experience ALL 24 stages of interactive, music-infused bliss!

BIT.TRIP BEAT BLITZ is the arcade game for the new millennium, fusing Pong with interactive beats. Use the accelerometer or touch controls to move the paddle up and down bouncing beats back from which they came! Listen and react to different beat progressions as you try to survive an onslaught of spectacular retro visuals. Successfully chain beats and obtain the megasphere to go for insane scores, not to mention the elusive "Perfect Score." Team-up with your friends for the intense Multiplayer Gameplay Mode! Bounce to the beat with BIT.TRIP BEAT BLITZ!

Won TouchGen's Editor's Choice Awards 2010 in the Best Music Game Category!
Editors Choice Award (4.5/5) TouchGen
Bronze Award Pocket Gamer

Features:
Supports Leaderboards and Achievements
Head to Head Multiplayer

We recommend that you update your device to the latest iOS version before playing.

For more information on BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc:
Checkout out our website: http://www.bandainamcoent.com/home.html

Download and play other BANDAI NAMCO games!:
PAC-MAN
Rocket Fox
Bird Zapper!
10-26-2015, 08:52 AM
Looks good

10-26-2015, 09:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayg2015 View Post
Looks good
It's actually a free version of a classic, which now looks to have a premium unlock.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
10-26-2015, 09:36 AM
It's been out for a long time? I remember playing this free version ages ago and then paying for the full. Odd that this thread was created so recently.
It's an alright game but once you've played it through once you probably won't revisit it again.
10-26-2015, 09:38 AM
It's been out for a long time? I remember playing this free version ages ago and then paying for the full. Odd that this thread was created so recently.
It's an alright game but once you've played it through once you probably won't revisit it again.
10-26-2015, 09:47 AM
LOL... I just checked the app history. This came out back in 2010 right after the paid versions. Didnt even know this existed.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
10-27-2015, 11:47 AM
Is this one actually workin?. Never could play through original as it always glitched at certain point.
10-27-2015, 06:44 PM
Doesnt work for me. Iphone 6+ 9.02
10-27-2015, 08:05 PM
Yeah there is a regular glitch at one point in the game. You can overcome it by going into the 'nether' black and white close to death mode.
You've seen most of what the game has to offer in the first few levels anyway. The rest of the game just dresses it up.