★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Sometimes You Die -- $1.99>FREE

10-26-2015, 11:11 PM
Sometimes You Die -- $1.99>FREE

10-27-2015, 01:28 AM
Seriously, do you like this game? I have played it for a while and then deleted it. I'm sorry but I cannot understand what do you see that it's worth it. I also watched the whole walkthrough in youtube (30min).
10-27-2015, 07:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkarafo View Post
Seriously, do you like this game? I have played it for a while and then deleted it. I'm sorry but I cannot understand what do you see that it's worth it. I also watched the whole walkthrough in youtube (30min).
Umm this game is awesome, very creative and story is great. Super short though.
10-27-2015, 11:21 AM
Quote:
Just finished it. Fantastic game. There was also The Pretentious Game (same dev of Kill the Plumber) from before which i really liked, which was somewhat similar in narrative style in addition to the platforming and puzzles.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
10-27-2015, 12:04 PM
Quote:
Seriously, do you like this game? I have played it for a while and then deleted it.
Responsive controls, great theme, very basic and at the same time rich mechanic (especially in later levels) ? Overall it's an original and beautiful game. If you want more than that then it's not your thing.

"I seriously don't understand the whole burying your head in the sand thing and insisting that jailbreaking doesn't have anything to do with piracy." - Eli