★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Find out how many stars you can collect before you die a horrific death in this hardcore endless jumper high score chaser.

------------------------------------------------------

Gassy Cat lets you play as Ginger, a marmalade cat, in her quest to collect as many stars as possible.

Ginger moves by being propelled by her farts - think Flappy Bird, but smelly.

Apart from Ginger, 18 other flatulists (i.e. characters) are also playable in Gassy Cat. They can be unlocked by spending the stars you've collected in the game.

pimago's comments:
You play as Ginger, a marmalade cat, who uses her farts to jump left or right within cylindrical shaped levels collecting as many stars as possible.

There are 17 other characters which can be unlocked via IAP or spending the collected stars.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/gassy-cat/id1039702736?ls=1&mt=8

10-27-2015, 04:04 PM
This actually looks pretty tough! Love the death animations, though, and that's enough for me to want this! Looks like I'll be dying ALOT!

10-27-2015, 04:50 PM
Thanks for the feedback.

This was kinda tough to test for me to since I have to ensure that every floor is possible to be completed with every character. Despite the rage inducing frequent deaths, good thing I didn't threw away any of my test devices during this process.
10-27-2015, 07:29 PM
You can never go wrong with an endless farter.
10-27-2015, 07:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
You can never go wrong with an endless farter.
True.

And the best part is, since smell-o-vision has yet to be invented, playing this won't leave a bad lingering smell on your hand or device
10-27-2015, 09:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pimago View Post
True.

And the best part is, since smell-o-vision has yet to be invented, playing this won't leave a bad lingering smell on your hand or device
Heh-heh-heh!!! That's funny as---well-----you know.............!!!!
10-27-2015, 11:27 PM
Oh snap! iz Phoebe here?
10-28-2015, 12:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7lilwhitewolf7 View Post
Oh snap! iz Phoebe here?
No

I reckon the paperwork & licensing fees from NBC would kill me
10-28-2015, 04:16 AM
Second part is impossible, almost brok my iPad by chuckin it. U don't havE enough Time to drop down before another rocket shoots up at you, literally not enough time. It's not possible. Unless there's some secret path.
10-28-2015, 09:00 AM
Wait till the rocket explodes then quickly descend. Timing is pretty tight