★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Question re: Catcha Mouse 2: Easy Level 43

09-28-2009, 11:02 PM
#1
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 181
Question re: Catcha Mouse 2: Easy Level 43

Can anyone who's passed this level shed some light on how to get passed it?

It seems like it's impossible.

Thanks in advance.
09-29-2009, 07:10 AM
#2
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 258
Quote:
Originally Posted by GadgetGuru72 View Post
Can anyone who's passed this level shed some light on how to get passed it?

It seems like it's impossible.

Thanks in advance.
When you start off, there are two holes the same distance from the mouse. I'll refer only to these two holes.

Place a trap directly below the top hole.

Place a trap directly below that trap.

After that, you'll get it, no problem.
09-29-2009, 10:03 AM
#3
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 181
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comassion View Post
When you start off, there are two holes the same distance from the mouse. I'll refer only to these two holes.

Place a trap directly below the top hole.

Place a trap directly below that trap.

After that, you'll get it, no problem.
Perfect! Thanks! This one was driving me crazy.
09-29-2009, 10:13 AM
#4
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 258
Quote:
Originally Posted by GadgetGuru72 View Post
Perfect! Thanks! This one was driving me crazy.
Yeah. Some of the levels basically have the mouse able to exit successfully if it just made the best moves, and the key is placing traps until you find some arrangement that, for some reason, makes the mouse make a stupid move. I haven't entirely figured out how the mouse decides where to go, so I'm still in trial and error mode when it comes to the puzzles where the mouse could always win if only it were smarter.
09-29-2009, 11:09 AM
#5
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 181
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comassion View Post
Yeah. Some of the levels basically have the mouse able to exit successfully if it just made the best moves, and the key is placing traps until you find some arrangement that, for some reason, makes the mouse make a stupid move. I haven't entirely figured out how the mouse decides where to go, so I'm still in trial and error mode when it comes to the puzzles where the mouse could always win if only it were smarter.
Yeah, I hate that aspect of this game. You should be able to use logic to solve all puzzles, not just rely on luck that the mouse will make a stupid move.
10-04-2009, 02:03 PM
#6
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 181
Ok, after getting the hint on Easy Level 43, I made it through the rest of the easy levels, through all the medium levels, and up to Hard Level 59.

I've been stuck on Hard Level 59 for a couple days now.

I hate to ask, but can somebody give me the solution for this level?

Thanks in advance.