★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Boomlagoon
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 57.5 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: BOOM! The animals are out! Take aim, tap and watch Chick, Oink, Baa and Cow go flying through the air in an attempt to clear the bug infested Boom Barn in this awesomely bouncy puzzle game.

Features:
- Chick, Oink, Baa and Cow each have their own special abilities that help you clear the levels!
- 70+ beautiful and fun handcrafted levels with cool animations and sounds!
- Perfect mixture of easy no-brainer levels to blow off steam and tough brain teasers that suck the steam right back in!

Already a fan? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter to get the latest news!

facebook.com/BoomBarn
twitter.com/BoomBarn

We hope you love it, rate it and have a great day!

Eli's comments:

Boom Barn

Boomlagoon
Genres: Games Family Puzzle
$0.99 USD

Quote:
BOOM! The animals are out! Take aim, tap and watch Chick, Oink, Baa and Cow go flying through the air in an attempt to clear the bug infested Boom Barn in this awesomely bouncy puzzle game.

Features:
- Chick, Oink, Baa and Cow each have their own special abilities that help you clear the levels!
- 70+ beautiful and fun handcrafted levels with cool animations and sounds!
- Perfect mixture of easy no-brainer levels to blow off steam and tough brain teasers that suck the steam right back in!

Already a fan? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter to get the latest news!

facebook.com/BoomBarn
twitter.com/BoomBarn

We hope you love it, rate it and have a great day!

Supported Devices:
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 8.0

Download Size: 57.5MB

10-28-2015, 08:15 PM
Angry birds with farm animals?

10-28-2015, 09:21 PM
Bought and played a few levels. It's like Peggle, except the freemium aspect to it. I'm liking it and for a buck, easy recommendation
10-28-2015, 11:23 PM
10-29-2015, 02:47 AM

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

10-29-2015, 10:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugimulm View Post
Bought and played a few levels. It's like Peggle, except the freemium aspect to it. I'm liking it and for a buck, easy recommendation
Agree! It's a fun IAP-free Peggle clone, although I've only played 4 levels so far. Definitely worth a buck for fans of the original.

Last edited by Ubisububi; 10-29-2015 at 10:57 AM.
10-29-2015, 10:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubisububi View Post
I haven't seen any IAPs in the game at all, and the description in the App Store does NOT say "offers in-app purchases." I don't think this is freemium...

It's a fun Peggle clone, although I've only played 4 levels so far. Definitely worth a buck for fans of the original.
I think they are referring to the new Peggle game being freemium, not this game. This is as you said a fun Peggle clone with no IAP.
10-29-2015, 10:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ojtitus View Post
I think they are referring to the new Peggle game being freemium, not this game. This is as you said a fun Peggle clone with no IAP.
Ah, thanks. I will edit my response accordingly.