★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Have you ever dreamt of raising a Lovecraftian God from infancy to glorious monsterhood?

Whether you're a lifelong Lovecraft fan, or if you don't have a clue what a Lovecraft even is, this is your chance!

In this virtual pet game you help Cthulhu evolve from infancy through adulthood from the comfort of your pocket!

Gain points in any of the five great mini games, and use them to keep Cthulhu happy, healthy, and well fed. Name your Cthulhu, turn out their light for bedtime, and wake them up to feast!

Though take note, your little monster hates being stinky and dirty, so be sure you keep them cleaned up! If Cthulhu's stats drop too low you may sacrifice a witness, and cause your pet to evolve slower! You'll need to gain extra points to revive the devoured Witnesses.

Have fun with this 8 bit retro virtual pet game just like you may have as a child!

-----
Advice: This App have 90 seconds between full ads (With a countdown to avoid accidental click). You can remove it with one dollar. All game is totally free.

Eli's comments:

Cthulhu Virtual Pet

Silvia Sanchez
Genres: Games Simulation
Free

Quote:
Have you ever dreamt about having a Lovecraftian God in your pocket and be able to take care of him? Yeah, umno
Well it doesn't matter because even if you don't know who Lovecraft is, just out of curiosity, you will want to have your little Cthulhu in your pocket, to take along with you the 24 hours. So, have fun with this 8 bit retro virtual pet as you used to when you were a child, and if you are a child enjoy a moment in the 90s!

This mini game is aimed to get some funds to continue with our main project named The silver Key. For more info go to http://www.neurocreativa.com/thesilverkey

Tips:
- When energy, health and hunger bars are all empty Cthulhu starts eating people. When your population reach zero, he enters in eternal sleep and you need to invoke him again.
- His favorite food duplicates its nutritional value
- Be aware of the weight, you may need to do some exercise if hes too fat or give him more food if hes too skinny. When he has weight issues an indicator will appear on your screen.
- Always clean the poop! Otherwise the heath will decrease even if hes sleeping.
- If hes sick, he gets sad and doesn't want to do anything until you cure him
- You can increase your population when Cthulhu is happy
IF YOU LEAVE HIM ALONE FOR TOO LONG WE WILL STAR EATING PEOPLE

Coming soon:
Achievements to unblock!

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone4
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.1

Download Size: 34.3MB

10-28-2015, 11:33 AM
Omg!

Coordinator @ Fat Thunder
Fatthunder.com
facebook.com/fatthunder
twitter.com/fat_thunder

10-28-2015, 12:08 PM
That's a hilarious idea. Downloading.
10-28-2015, 02:07 PM
I don't see how this can be anything but THE GREATEST GAME EVER CONCEIVED FOR ANY GAME SYSTEM IN THE HISTORY OF THE COSMOS. Ever.

Downloading now.

Oh yeah- ia! ia! Cthulhu fhtagn!
10-28-2015, 02:17 PM
Love it so much I bought the ad remove
10-28-2015, 04:28 PM
Now that is just super cool, and in a nice retro monochrome green no less!
10-28-2015, 10:20 PM
Heheheh... Reminds me of something...
10-29-2015, 08:33 AM
So far I'm loving the game! However, I'm just curious as to how long it takes for Cthulhu to move up to the next stage of life. A lot of tamagotchi-esque games on iOS seem to be incredibly slow.

Again, game is great so far!
10-29-2015, 10:14 AM
I especially love the rogue like witness gathering dungeon crawl AMAZING