★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Tundra
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 65.9 MB
  • Version: 1.2.5
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: "4.5 out of 5 - ...there are plenty of world conquering strategy games out there, but this one has a fantastically frenetic pace that is perfect for on-the-go gaming." - TouchArcade.com

"Unlike other strategy games it gets your mind racing, reacting to what's happening, and before you realise it's all over and you're raring to go again." - Pocket Gamer

"Like Sid Meier's Civilization on a sugar rush, Rapture: World Conquest accelerates centuries of global conflict into mere minutes for a super-fast strategy experience the likes of which I've never seen." - IGN.com

The End is coming! Bombard the globe with devastating miracles and decimate the enemy civilizations. Guide your armies to dominate the planet and catch your people up to heaven!

Fast, frantic, global population annihilation!

====================

Features
Fast, simple gameplay squeezing 3000 years of civilization into a 5 minute blitz
Play against 3 friends online or over local wifi
12 devastating miracles to hurl down from above - Meteors, Earthquakes, Tsunamis, Volcanoes and others
18 civilizations to take control of and lead to victory
Fast strategic action as you battle to control the largest number of regions before the end of times
New civilizations, globe shapes, skies and atmospheres to unlock
Dozens of achievements and missions to complete

** Compatibility: iPad 2 and higher **
** Compatibility: iPhone 3GS and higher **

====================

Rapture - World Conquest is a fast paced real-time strategy game that puts you in the celestial shoes of a jealous god. Guide your followers through the ages and vanquish the unbelievers in the surrounding kingdoms. Send your armies to take over regions and expand your realm.

As your followers rise in numbers their adulation will provide mana allowing you to unleash devastating miracles lightning storms, hurricanes, floods and other death from above. Conquer the globe and as the supreme deity you will lift your people up to heaven and leave your remaining enemies to the apocalypse.

Should you risk all on military engagements? On science and technical achievements? Or improve farming to boost productivity? Or perhaps your followers should spend their time praising you, giving you the power to unleash more miracles.

Inspired by classic god games such as Civilization and Populous, reinvented for short match times on mobile. There are dozens of missions, achievements and unlockable content.

You are a jealous god, wipe out the minions of your rivals, conquer the world and rapture your people.

====================

We hope you enjoy playing Rapture World Conquest! We are keen to hear your ideas for new features! Please get in touch.

VISIT US: www.tundragames.com
LIKE US: facebook.com/tundragames
FOLLOW US: @tundragames
WATCH US: youtube.com/tundragames

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter and let us know what you think.

Eli's comments:

Rapture - World Conquest Premium

Tundra
Genres: Games Arcade Strategy
GAME CENTER ENABLED
$2.99 USD


Quote:
"4.5 out of 5 - ...there are plenty of world conquering strategy games out there, but this one has a fantastically frenetic pace that is perfect for on-the-go gaming." - TouchArcade.com

"Unlike other strategy games it gets your mind racing, reacting to what's happening, and before you realise it's all over and you're raring to go again." - Pocket Gamer

"Like Sid Meier's Civilization on a sugar rush, Rapture: World Conquest accelerates centuries of global conflict into mere minutes for a super-fast strategy experience the likes of which I've never seen." - IGN.com

The End is coming! Bombard the globe with devastating miracles and decimate the enemy civilizations. Guide your armies to dominate the planet and catch your people up to heaven!

Fast, frantic, global population annihilation!

====================

Features
Fast, simple gameplay squeezing 3000 years of civilization into a 5 minute blitz
Play against 3 friends online or over local wifi
12 devastating miracles to hurl down from above - Meteors, Earthquakes, Tsunamis, Volcanoes and others
18 civilizations to take control of and lead to victory
Fast strategic action as you battle to control the largest number of regions before the end of times
New civilizations, globe shapes, skies and atmospheres to unlock
Dozens of achievements and missions to complete

** Compatibility: iPad 2 and higher **
** Compatibility: iPhone 3GS and higher **

====================

Rapture - World Conquest is a fast paced real-time strategy game that puts you in the celestial shoes of a jealous god. Guide your followers through the ages and vanquish the unbelievers in the surrounding kingdoms. Send your armies to take over regions and expand your realm.

As your followers rise in numbers their adulation will provide mana allowing you to unleash devastating miracles lightning storms, hurricanes, floods and other death from above. Conquer the globe and as the supreme deity you will lift your people up to heaven and leave your remaining enemies to the apocalypse.

Should you risk all on military engagements? On science and technical achievements? Or improve farming to boost productivity? Or perhaps your followers should spend their time praising you, giving you the power to unleash more miracles.

Inspired by classic god games such as Civilization and Populous, reinvented for short match times on mobile. There are dozens of missions, achievements and unlockable content.

You are a jealous god, wipe out the minions of your rivals, conquer the world and rapture your people.

====================

We hope you enjoy playing Rapture World Conquest! We are keen to hear your ideas for new features! Please get in touch.

VISIT US: www.tundragames.com
LIKE US: facebook.com/tundragames
FOLLOW US: @tundragames
WATCH US: youtube.com/tundragames

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter and let us know what you think.












Supported Devices:
  • iPhone-3GS
  • iPhone4
  • iPodTouchFourthGen
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.1

Download Size: 63.9MB

10-28-2015, 12:20 PM
#2
Joined: Aug 2012
Location: On the toilet
Posts: 4,283
WTF??!!! I already paid for a premium version of this game.

10-28-2015, 12:57 PM
#3
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 3,834
Yea me too. Wtf. I thought I was crazy.
10-28-2015, 01:38 PM
#4
Maybe this one is extra premium... Or something...
10-28-2015, 01:59 PM
#5
Got to love iOS gaming, already paid for this, then they turn my paid version into freemium, then rerelease the original balanced version we all brought as a separate app, so we all can pay again.

Tundra games is now on my boycott list along with so many other dev's. All I want is to be treated like a decent customer not a fool.

This is real simple dev's.... Release a separate free version instead of turning your once premium app in F2P. Over rereleasing the original for additional $.

So many times lately I really regret enjoying iOS gaming. It's the only platform that the customer is repeatedly screwed for being an enthusiast.

All that being said They still handled their descions better then most. I could never get the VIP pack to work on my phone but tried on the iPad and it came though. So hurray! Still will be quite hesitant before buying a tundra game.

Last edited by predator8u; 10-28-2015 at 05:15 PM.
10-28-2015, 04:11 PM
#6
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 860
Unless I'm mistaken, the move to freemium was done without messing up the balance of the game at all and they did something (can't remember what) to make it fair for those of us who'd already paid. I suspect this new version gives people who didn't buy it before the chance to get what we've got.
10-28-2015, 07:27 PM
#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by dancj View Post
I suspect this new version gives people who didn't buy it before the chance to get what we've got.
What we got was screwed over when it turned freemium. So. I hope they enjoy that when their time comes.
10-28-2015, 07:44 PM
#8
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 3,834
This is nonsense. I paid for a game. I just found out the game I paid for is now free and there's another version of the game that they are charging for again.

Nothing they could ever do could ever make this right. I will go on every site and make sure everyone knows what they've done to people who have backed them financially. I can't believe they would even think to do something like this and think they could get away with it.

It's wrong on every level.

Billy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancj View Post
Unless I'm mistaken, the move to freemium was done without messing up the balance of the game at all and they did something (can't remember what) to make it fair for those of us who'd already paid. I suspect this new version gives people who didn't buy it before the chance to get what we've got.
10-28-2015, 10:53 PM
#9
Never played this..is it good? Is it turn based strategy or what? I can't tell from the description what the heck this game is
10-29-2015, 04:24 AM
#10
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 102
One of the devs here. I'm sorry for any confusion and distress that has been caused.

We originally launched Rapture - World Conquest as a premium title. About 8 months later due to poor sales we switched it to a free title. In doing so, we added a VIP pack in-app purchase which disables the adverts in the game (and gives a few sweeteners like some gold and a coin doubler). People who had paid for the game should have automatically received the VIP pack, without charge. If you failed to receive the VIP pack for some reason, or lost it due to a deleted/corrupted save, then the 'restore' option in the settings menu should be able to detect your original receipt and get it back for you. If that doesn't work for some reason then you can contact us and we should be able to sort it out.

We have added this new premium version primarily because of the way some people use the app store. We understand some users will not even look at an app that has IAPs or adverts, so we've created this new version that has neither.

There should be no difference in the experience between:
- Users who originally paid for the game when it was premium and automatically received the VIP pack
- Users who downloaded the game for free, then bought the VIP pack in game
- Users who buy this new premium version
All three should get a game free of adverts and experience the same difficulty level and in-game economy. There is no energy/timer mechanic in any version.

If you already have the free version with the VIP pack, then there is no reason to purchase this new premium version of the app.