★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Dead Effect 2 is a gory and shiny gout of FPS action. It feels slick, and it looks absolutely stunning. - PocketGamer

"Dead Effect 2 is an outstanding first person shooter experience on iOS that is a must have." - Apple'N'Apps

*IMPORTANT* Dead Effect 2 requires an iPad 3 (or newer), iPhone 5 (or newer), iPad Mini 2 (or newer), iPad Air. An Internet connection is required to play.

Looking to push the boundaries of mobile gaming to another level, Dead Effect 2 is a console-quality action sci-fi shooter with RPG elements. Follow the enticing storyline, train and develop your character, collect and upgrade weapons, gear and high-tech body implants.

Dead Effect 2 placed 2nd at the Very Big Indie Pitch contest at PG Connects Helsinki 2015.

KEY FEATURES:

CONSOLE-QUALITY GRAPHICS AND SOUND
breathtaking graphics using the latest Apple technology
realistic ragdoll effects and stunning environments
narrated by professional voice actors
atmospheric soundtrack and movie-quality sound effects

RPG LAYER WITH DEEP CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT
3 personas = 3 different personalities
character training and development
unique system of 100+ upgradable body implants and gear sets
40+ upgradable weapons

IMMERSIVE GAMEPLAY WITH CUSTOMIZABLE CONTROLS
20+ hours of campaign gameplay and 10+ hours of special missions
elaborate system of achievements
full controller support
fully customizable on-screen controls

Feel free to drop us a line at info@badflyinteractive.com, or catch up with our latest news on our official website or a social media channel of your choice:

www.deadeffect2.com
Facebook: Dead Effect
Twitter: @DeadEffectGame
YouTube: BadFly Interactive

Boardumb's comments:

10-28-2015, 02:48 PM
EP it's here!

Finally downloading. I'm so nervous!

10-28-2015, 02:48 PM
Hell yeah
10-28-2015, 02:51 PM
Hell yeah this sucker is downloading. I can't wait! Not even that big at 1.8 gigs. Nice job there. With all the videos I was thinking much higher. Come on download meter!

Billy
10-28-2015, 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nekku View Post
ep it's here! :d

finally downloading. I'm so nervous!
iap?

Coordinator @ Fat Thunder
Fatthunder.com
facebook.com/fatthunder
twitter.com/fat_thunder
10-28-2015, 03:01 PM
It says not available in the US
10-28-2015, 03:02 PM
❤️❤️❤️
Downloading!
10-28-2015, 03:11 PM
Saw its FTP and wanted to pass on it but after watching these videos I'm downloading now!
10-28-2015, 03:13 PM
Can someone tell me why is the internet requiered i mean does it have coop anything of the sort and plz dont tell me its deathmatch like modern combat we already have that covered with MC5 oh or even worse pointless social elements to steal your information any information on this would be cool i just want to know before i download this
10-28-2015, 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andritz View Post
Can someone tell me why is the internet requiered i mean does it have coop anything of the sort and plz dont tell me its deathmatch like modern combat we already have that covered with MC5 oh or even worse pointless social elements to steal your information any information on this would be cool i just want to know before i download this
It's online so people don't hack the game or the IAPs. I'm pretty sure it doesn't even have any sort of multiplayer mode.

Fondle me on Twitter:@JaredTA