★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: PLOT

DARTHY wakes up in the hospital and soon finds out he must release the souls of the robots imprisoned in the Gold Doubloons (Gold Coins) by the Giant Space Pirates. Help DARTHY Roll, Bounce, Fly a Rocket, and Die to free the unfortunate souls.

DARTHY is a Pixel Platformer based on old school mechanics.

Made with my kids Kaleb & Jeya.

FEATURES

10+ Buildings w/ Old School Checkpoints
Pixel Art
Double Jump & Fireball
Collect Coins (Souls)
Real-time physics
Prepare to die. A lot!
Security Ballz action and more

Boardumb's comments:

10-29-2015, 11:27 AM
Playing now and is totally fantastic! Best platformer on my iPad by far - thanks

10-29-2015, 11:31 AM
Awesome! I have been waiting for this one for what seems like ages. Glad it's finally out - it was defo worth the wait. Great job guys, super fun game. :-)
10-29-2015, 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RisingHigh.net View Post
Playing now and is totally fantastic! Best platformer on my iPad by far - thanks
Thanks so much! My kids play tested until their fingers bleed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadCoolApps View Post
Awesome! I have been waiting for this one for what seems like ages. Glad it's finally out - it was defo worth the wait. Great job guys, super fun game. :-)
It was time well spent making the game with them. Super cool man

Working on DARTHY
Games currently playing - Parallels, TF2, Fifa16, They Bleed Pixels, Broforce, Goblin Sword, Electronic Super Joy, BF4, Super Meat Boy,
10-29-2015, 01:21 PM

Working on DARTHY
Games currently playing - Parallels, TF2, Fifa16, They Bleed Pixels, Broforce, Goblin Sword, Electronic Super Joy, BF4, Super Meat Boy,
10-29-2015, 02:39 PM
Darthy is a real gem. I've been playing this all day and it took my by surprise. It started out easy enough but that's just a ploy to get you hooked. I consider level 4 the 7th level of hell; I can't tell you how many lives I lost here. probably billions...seriously though the level design gets really tough and is quite the challenge. Controls are rock solid and love the dark theme. Reminds me of a lot of old school games. Also there are various game types put in here so that you will have Darthy flying, bouncing, rolling, etc. Really nice game and very creative. The challenge is high so you will find it hard to put down.
10-29-2015, 03:14 PM
Finally

I have been so excited for this game for a while now and it has not disappointed! It is perfect on your iPad!
10-29-2015, 04:31 PM
Awesome!!! So is it endless? I love this game, the checkpoints and everything
10-29-2015, 05:53 PM
Lol. I thot this was gonna be good.
10-29-2015, 10:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by H4nd0fg0d View Post
Lol. I thot this was gonna be good.
Thanks, made it with my kids

Working on DARTHY