★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Chase & Hunt - Call for Beta Testers

10-29-2015, 05:00 AM
Chase & Hunt - Call for Beta Testers

Hello,
'Chase & Hunt' is an open world hunting game where you the player play as an eagle and search for prey and hunt them to collect bounty.

The graphics are done using "Physically based shading" which is used in in the modern day console games. Because of the significant increase in mobile computing power in the last year we are able to provide this in an optimized format for mobiles.

One of the key features on system in the game is the A.I system, when you chase animals or prey they animals will dodge you and not run in a straight line as you start catching the more difficult animals,you will really feel it.

We are trying to get the game more accessible by not so hardcore players without sacrificing our core mechanics.

Here is a small preview

If you can leave a reply here , along with your appleid/device/language, I will add to you to testers list and PM you.

Testers Registered
1>djstout(French)
2>leothelion96(Chinese)
3>dreadnok(English)
4>NOEN
5>Jayg2015
6>Tadipmandj8(Spanish)

Best Regards,
Ganesh Mamadapur.

Out first game:Play Chase & Hunt
Follow us : Website |Twitter | Facebook

Last edited by rgbgamestudios; 12-05-2015 at 01:38 AM.
10-29-2015, 05:06 AM
French here ^^ I can help you if you need

10-29-2015, 09:43 AM
I PM'ed you my details
10-31-2015, 06:08 AM
Update

Updated list of testers and the features to Test. Reply as to what you guys think of the features.

10-31-2015, 06:42 AM
Speaking Spanish, if you need help PM me
11-08-2015, 08:11 PM
Beta Ready For Testing

Hey,
The beta is ready for testing, I have sent a Test flight request to the testers in the List.We could not include localization with this patch.But the other features are there.
Feel free to post improvements/feedback that you feel will make the game better in this thread.

Best Regards,
Ganesh

11-13-2015, 11:03 PM
Need more testers

Hello,
We have encountered quite a serious rendering issue with iPhone6s, we would like more testers for your game please with as many different devices as possible, to make sure we fix this issue for all possible devices. I have attached an image of the issue. Right now the issue seems to be occuring on iPhone6s, but i also think it occurs on iPhone6sPlus.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	iPhone6sArtifact.png
Views:	7
Size:	368.7 KB
ID:	96158   Click image for larger version

Name:	iPhone6sArtifact2.png
Views:	8
Size:	179.0 KB
ID:	96159  

11-23-2015, 02:07 PM
Hey,
We have a new build ready for testing, the issues related to iPhone6s and iPhone6s plus have now been fixed.
Also we have added a whole lot of new features to the game. Pm me with your Apple ID,if you want to try out the game.

Best Regards,
Ganesh

12-05-2015, 01:40 AM
Fixed all the issues

Hello,
We have fixed all the issues for this patch. We will re-releasing Chase & Hunt on December 10th.
It has lots of exciting features including an Eagle Upgrading System and a flexible save point system.
Also watch our new launch trailer , we are super excited about this patch. Thanks to all the testers who were able to download and play the game.

Best Regards,
Ganesh

12-05-2015, 11:57 AM
This game looks really interesting. I didn't even see about the beta or I would have jumped in lol. I like the entire premise of the game and being able to upgrade the eagle means there will be longevity with playing.

I can't wait for December 10th. I'll definitely be getting this one.

Billy