★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: SlinDev
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 9.9 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Vampires is a fun shoot ´em up for moments of waiting for the bus or similar.
The goal is to get a new highscore by shooting vampires as precisely as possible.

The game features 3 special items:
- time bonus
- score bonus
- dawn bonus (the sun kills all vampires on the screen)

Get into blood rage by killing many vampires in a short time to get a mulitplier for a few moments. The more often you get into blood rage the higher the multiplier gets.

You can also shoot the moon for some extra points and a vampire appearing directly in front of you which makes you loose your current munition.

Reloading is done by shaking the device or by touching into the bottom left corner.
By tilting the device, you can change your position.

skyye06's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up
09-29-2009, 05:57 AM
Yes, Apple finally approved it last night
It is btw a nice experience to have someone else creating a thread about our game.

Now just everyone reading this thread has to click at the iTunes link and buy it If so, a good review would of course also be great.

09-29-2009, 07:12 AM
From the video, it doesn't look like the game has any sound effects. I don't think a shooting game is as fun without some blasting sounds effects.

Must say, the background art looks good. Painted.
09-29-2009, 08:44 AM
Yes, unhappily that video is a bit outdated. There of course are sound effects. There will be an updated video soon.
10-12-2009, 08:52 AM
Here is finally an updated video with sounds:

Youtube link | Pop Up

And another video:

Youtube link | Pop Up
10-13-2009, 04:01 AM
Check this thread out to win one of five promo codes for the game: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=29028
11-06-2009, 11:32 PM
now FREE!!!

Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.