★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ***For iPhone 5 or newer, or iPad Air or newer only***

Goodnight Butcher is an arcade-style horror game with an isolated, heart-pounding atmosphere and simple, easy to learn gameplay.

You are a butcher working the night shift at a run-down meatshop, but you're not alone. You must use machines found throughout the butchery to saw, chop, grind, mince, and otherwise prepare meat for tomorrow's customers, while avoiding the terrifying apparitions which haunt the old building, or perhaps your own mind.

A modern take on classic 2d horror titles like Witch's House, Ib, and Mad Father, Goodnight Butcher offers a thrilling and violent ontological mystery. Explore layers of psychological horror in its lonely, increasingly unnerving environment to uncover the full narrative.

Play through Story Mode to discover the horrifying truth behind the mysterious Happy Knife Butchery and its sole employee, then take your skills into Nightmare Mode to see how quickly you can fill the meat case without dying. Compete against your friends for the highest score.
10-29-2015, 01:55 PM
This looks really good

10-29-2015, 02:22 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
This looks really good

Yeah, a bit like that asian horror game in a hospital... What was the name? "I see you"? Also like "Knock-Knock".

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

Last edited by Vovin; 10-29-2015 at 02:27 PM.
10-29-2015, 03:01 PM
Don't bother with this in its current state. The app description and screenshots had me convinced, but the game runs in the iPhone 4 resolution, with no retina graphics. How this was approved in 2015 is beyond me.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
10-29-2015, 03:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
Yeah, a bit like that asian horror game in a hospital... What was the name? "I see you"? Also like "Knock-Knock".
Knock Knock was pretty cool. It kinda messed with your head.
10-29-2015, 03:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Don't bother with this in its current state. The app description and screenshots had me convinced, but the game runs in the iPhone 4 resolution, with no retina graphics. How this was approved in 2015 is beyond me.
Thanks for the heads up MC.
10-29-2015, 04:55 PM
It makes me wonder how this game is iPhone 5+ and iPad Air+ only especially with it's graphics,Dead Effect 2 on the other hand can even run on iPad 3.
10-29-2015, 11:37 PM
Quote:
How is the gameplay?
10-30-2015, 12:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotDamn View Post
How is the gameplay?
Don't know. Immediately deleted it.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
10-30-2015, 05:51 AM
Quote:
thanks for the heads up MC, almost buy the game, it sure looks good from the trailer.

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2