★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: WayForwards classic horror-puzzle game LIT is back, completely reimagined for iOS!

Take control of mopey teenager Jake as he delves into a living nightmare in search of his girlfriend Rachael. Use the available light sources to carve a path through the darkness but watch your step! One wrong move could mean disaster!

16 original puzzles
Par times for speed and efficiency
Use matches, light bulbs, TVs, and more!

Can you survive the HORROR and see the light of day?!
10-30-2015, 10:08 PM
Really cool game. Great to see it on iOS. The controls are ok, but the gameplay is really good. I wish I had the option to remove the ads, they are annoying to look at, but at least they aren't obtrusive.
11-01-2015, 02:12 AM
Actually quite a nice game. Controls are clunky but it's a cool puzzle idea with some nice level design.
11-01-2015, 08:30 AM
Finally got a chance to play this one last night. I'm digging it. It's got some pretty good puzzles in it. Definitely worth checking out.
11-01-2015, 11:41 PM
It was a nice puzzle game, but on the 1st time play, I was confused. I think it should have a clear tutorial than just a blinking icon to tap on (At the 1st time I hard to see the blinking until I pay the attention to it).