★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "Playing Neko Atsume: Kitty Collector is as easy as one, two...and that's it!
Step 1: Place playthings and snacks in your yard.
Step 2: Wait for cats to visit!

Attract cats with food and then watch them romp with your toys! More than 40 varieties of catswhite and black, tabby and calicomight stop by. Rare cats are rumored to roam the neighborhood too, but you'll need particular items to entice those elusive felines. Each visitor is logged in your Catbook. Become a master kitty collector and fill it up!

You can even make albums of your cat photos, or save them to your device and use them as wallpaper!"

If you've found a bug or have other concerns, please contact our technical support team.

[Technical Support]
support@hit-point.co.jp

We may wish to respond to your inquiry. If you're using an e-mail spam filter, please disable it before you contact us, or add support@hit-point.co.jp to your list of allowed addresses.
11-02-2015, 12:06 PM
Finally English!

11-02-2015, 02:36 PM
so cute ...

Left brain has nothing right, right brain has left
11-02-2015, 09:20 PM
Yay I've been waiting for someone else to make this thread. Here's a photo of my home after the new update, without any cats.

Well, never mind I can't attach photos in mobile currently. It's western and has a train.
11-03-2015, 09:06 AM
God help me I had to download this.
11-04-2015, 12:55 PM
I haven't had a cat visit me since Nov 1st. What's wrong with me? Q_Q
11-04-2015, 01:01 PM
what a cuty blast i have with this game! ^_^
11-05-2015, 01:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minamori View Post
I haven't had a cat visit me since Nov 1st. What's wrong with me? Q_Q
Have you been putting out food? Might as well start with the obvious.
11-05-2015, 01:54 PM
AHH! So happy to see a new update! Looks like they have already been featured in the UK app store, I wonder if the US will follow? The new Western scene and items are super cute! I love how they have translated the characters into English. Manzuko-San = Tubbs, Bistro-san = Guy Furry etc
Has anyone managed to get a sceencap of Ekicho-san (the conductor) on the train? I keep missing him!
11-05-2015, 06:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by c4th4t View Post
Has anyone managed to get a sceencap of Ekicho-san (the conductor) on the train? I keep missing him!
Yep! He leans out the side window and blows his little whistle! I didn't realize he wasn't a new car so now I'm trying to get him playing with the ball tunnel thing.