★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: SALE!! For a limited time only !! THQ puts some pennies back in your pocket in January with a special sale on selected titles, search THQ now in the App Store for this and more great titles!

Check out the newly relaunched game with a brand new control mechanism!!

RELIVE, REWRITE OR REDEFINE THE GREATEST MOMENTS IN WWE HISTORY!

Now you can relive, rewrite or redefine the greatest moments in WWE history on your iPhone and iPod Touch! WWE Legends of WrestleMania offers WWE fans something totally unique by allowing them to battle it out as their favourite Superstars from 1987-1999 in some of the most famous WrestleMania showdowns of all time!

Participate in historic matches and choose to recreate the outcome, reverse it, or adjust the parameters of the match to create history of your own!

Assume the role of a WWE Legend, and re-enact some of the greatest WrestleMania moments between 1987 and 1999.
Customisation mode Allows you to create a custom WWE Legend of your own
Two Game Modes:
Career Mode Create a custom Legend and relieve classic WWE moments.
Exhibition Mode Compete as any classic WWE Legend.
10 WWE Legends to choose from, each with unique finishing moves and mannerisms.
Retell 5 classic WrestleMania matchups and rivalries
Arcade gameplay with unique and easy to use touchscreen fight controls
Classic WWE look and feel.

For games that really rock (and roll and shake and) Check out www.youtube/thqwireless

ALSO AVAILABLE FROM THQ WIRELESS:

SUPER FRUITFALL Fantastic accelerometer based puzzle game
STAR WARS: THE FORCE UNLEASHED iPhone version of the hugely successful console game
DE BLOB Paint the town Red, or blue or greeniPhone version of the best selling Wii game
STAR WARS SOUND BOARD The best sound bites from your favorite Star Wars characters!
CHOP SUSHI One of the best Puzzle, match 3 games on the iPhone and iPod Touch
TABLE TENNIS STAR - Simply the best Table Tennis game on the iPhone

Sainter's comments:

This was by THQ was released yonks ago and was quickly removed for some unknown reason. Now $5 off and apparently a new control system can anyone give some impressions of this game
09-29-2009, 05:15 AM
I heard it was HORRIBLE last time but with the new control scheme, I might check it out. I guess it looks alright.

10chars

09-29-2009, 06:24 AM
FWIW it's a completely different game with the joystick and button controls they've implemented. I bought it at full price and found the swipe controls unusable. I just loaded it back up, and it's completely different. I'm not even a big wrestling fan, but I used to watch it when I was a kid...that's what actually drew me to this, because some of the characters are old school like Jimmy "Superfly" Snooka. Now all they need is the Iron Sheik and Nikolai Volkov! Anyway, I can recommend this for 5 bucks with the new controls. It's not console quality by any means, but it's fun.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
09-29-2009, 09:41 AM
OMG wicked! I was hoping they would do this.

I tried it the first time around, and it seemed like a decent wrestling engine, good graphics, great classic wrestlers, but the controls made it ridiculous to play. What a waste of potential. Thanks for fixing it THQ!

😈
09-29-2009, 11:28 AM
Send a message via AIM to Outkast1
Wow I must have missed this the first time it came out. Looks too hard to pass up.. I love the old school wrestling days
09-29-2009, 11:32 AM
Yeah, I'm actually surprised they chose to completely re-do the control scheme. I honestly thought they had given up on it, since it has been a while since it was released. The earlier harsh reviews (mine included) were completely warranted, and the retraction of those reviews are now warranted as well. This game is a fun little wrestling title, with an emphasis on arcade-style action as opposed to sim. I think this is perfectly fine, since wrestling is all scripted to begin with.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
09-29-2009, 11:51 AM
And people say the Flick Baseball models look bad.
09-29-2009, 11:52 AM
Send a message via Yahoo to thegamerocks06
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodapp View Post
And people say the Flick Baseball models look bad.
Exactly!
09-29-2009, 12:11 PM
Yeah... these models are definately worse than Flick Baseball, lol.

(you guys need glasses)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled-1.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	136.4 KB
ID:	8434  

😈
09-29-2009, 01:43 PM
Send a message via AIM to Outkast1
I think they look great and go well with the theme. I wouldn't want to see these ugly mugs too accurately anyways