★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: * You will experience optimal game play in iOS10.

The worlds most popular mobile RPG, ZENONIA®, is now online!

Travel across nine treacherous realms to uncover the mystery behind the portal.
Assist the Celestial Kingdom and expose the horrifying truth.

Chat and play with your friends in real-time! Join a co-op raid party and fend off vicious monsters in Raid mode. Enter PVP matchups to destroy your competition.

[Real-time Action]
Battle monsters, make friends, and punish challengers all from your mobile device.
Explore the world of ZENONIA S: Rifts in Time across the nine realms.
Test your survival skills in the Monster Wave mode.

Choose from your favorite ZENONIA® characters.
Slasher/ Ranger/ Fighter / Magician / Assassin
Awaken your hero and break the limit.

Customize you character with over 300 different pieces of equipment.
Increase the effectiveness of your weapons, armor, and accessories through various enhancements

Put your skills to the test in ZENONIA S: Rifts in Time. Become legendary!

** This game is available in English.
** There may be additional costs when trying to obtain certain items.

* GAMEVIL Official Website : https://www.withhive.com
* GAMEVIL Customer Support : https://global.gamevil.com/support/

Bethor's comments:
Zenonia S is now on the App Store for downloading.

11-02-2015, 09:26 PM
An iOS user - "Finally".

11-02-2015, 11:42 PM
This is one series that has actually maintained a constant feel for me... Each title in line was worse than the last. I miss you Zenonia 1.

Coordinator @ Fat Thunder
11-03-2015, 12:29 AM
All the new titles are pvp / online focused with massive grinding involved. The best ones were definitely 1-2. Went downhill from there. I'm guessing this might be more of the same. Gevil has been focusing on online money grabbers for the past few years instead of the amazing original solo premium games.

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / The World Ends With You / Kingdom Rush Series / Implosion
My Artwork: http://pixiv.me/raidriar
11-03-2015, 02:13 AM
I'm willing to give this a try, since both Dragon Blaze and Afterpulse are exceptional.
11-03-2015, 05:04 AM
Gameplay by IPlay GameChannel

Last edited by IPlayGame; 11-03-2015 at 11:18 AM.
11-03-2015, 07:46 AM
They put a timer to stop you from farming. This is no longer Zenonia. This is just another repetitive Korean hack & slash crap with slaps you in the face with timer if you want to grind for level and gear or do anything. Plus the graphic and animation is even worse than Zenonia 5. And did I mentioned the lag ? It was freaking terrible

In short, this IP is dead. Sorry Gamevil, if you want me to show you my other cheek you gotta do better than this.
11-03-2015, 09:21 AM
Completely pay to play. Can't even compete with other players as they are 40+ more lvls then you.
11-03-2015, 10:46 AM
I miss the days of premium Zenonia games and this one only makes that feeling worse. A great game on its surface and all but it's got all the FTP trappings and it ruins the entire experience. As the guy above said pay to play. Could've been an awesome rpg instead it's a rip off FTP
11-03-2015, 12:39 PM
I don't think I ever played a Zenonia game, but I quite enjoy mmo games in a similar style to this one. That said, this particular game is just not very good. It is extremely clunky in terms of both interface and mechanics. I picked a ranger and there wasn't even a clue what the range of my attacks were. You shoot, move up, shoot, move up, until you start hitting something. It's rather goofy. Attacking diagonally seemed to add even further frustration. Games like this should at least proved some short-term enjoyment, but this has been a quick delete.