★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Beat the heat. Save the Rockies.

The Coors Light® Refresh-Men return to do battle with Scorcher, who has set the Rockies ablaze! Defeat Scorchers Fire Clan minions and restore the ice cold refreshment of Coors Light to the world.

With a brand new team of Refresh-Men at your side, journey through the Rockies and put a stop to Scorchers plan in this retro brawler. Journey through new environments, each with unique enemies and dangers. Harness the power of combos and special attacks to take down your foes. Watch the story unfold, and beat the heat once and for all!

Play as your favorite member of the Refresh-Men: Rocky, Flurry, Avalanche or Blizzard. Each character has unique stats and special abilities.

Pit your skills up against an array of fearsome enemies with their own deadly attacks.

Deploy uppercuts, charge-up smashes, and overhead throws to control your enemies

Use these powerful enhancements to defeat your foes! The Chill Shield grants you invulnerability, while the Silver Bullet increases your attack power and speed.

Avoid traps and obstacles in the environment as you adventure through the game.

Due to the references to alcohol, Apple classifieds this app as 17+. However, since the application is sponsored by the Coors Brewing Company, by downloading it you state that you are over the age of 21.
11-03-2015, 12:54 PM
LMAO what is this?!?!? I'll try it out!

If we could harvest human stupidity to run our electricity, and our cars, the world would see a new era of clean, renewable energy. That's an amazing resource we're wasting.

11-03-2015, 01:23 PM
Game of the week? Sweet
I'm not joking . The gameplay is great. The controls are perfect and you can tell this isn't just a thrown together game to get an add out there. High quality

Last edited by Jayg2015; 11-03-2015 at 02:13 PM.
11-03-2015, 01:51 PM
Seriously. This game is better than games you have to pay for. No ads. Great controls. Good humor. Beer. Different characters classes. Absolutely awesome!

11-03-2015, 02:05 PM
Originally Posted by LordShad0wz View Post
Seriously. This game is better than games you have to pay for. No ads. Great controls. Good humor. Beer. Different characters classes. Absolutely awesome!

Ok now I will have to try it out.
11-03-2015, 04:26 PM
😍😍😍😍😍😍awesome game
11-03-2015, 06:45 PM
What the heck? Lol I gotta try this one.
11-03-2015, 08:30 PM
This game is a butt load of sidescroll brawler fun! Great controls, cool boss fights, plenty of refreshments to keep you moving forward. Really enjoying this... And it's Free. No Ads. No BS. Just non stop ass kicking!
11-03-2015, 08:31 PM
No joke... This game is pretty tight. Similar to double dragon in a way! Great controls!
11-04-2015, 01:11 AM
The story is so ridiculously stupid that it's actually funny. The gameplay is solid. This is the most enjoyable beer commercial I've ever experienced. I'm still not going to buy Coors Light, but thanks for the game! lol