★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Frenetic and stylish, Starific is an endless reactor where you set off epic chain reactions and catch awesome powerups to keep your stellar hopes alive.

"Pong and Space Invaders went to a rave one night and got totally wasted on Pixie Stix and Starbursts. Nine months later, Starific was born."
-Jeff Beck, AP

PROCEDURALLY GENERATED
So every game is different yet finely tuned.

EMERGENT GAMEPLAY
Dozens of powerups synergize to for an always changing experience.

CUSTOMIZE EVERYTHING
Have it your way by changing the difficulty, size, controls and palette.

A MODE FOR EVERY STYLE
Love action? Arcade is for you. A more strategic mind? Moves mode is just the ticket.

COLLECT AND UNLOCK
An always growing set of unlockable content and hand crafted themes. Youll never run out of things to do.

HUNDREDS OF QUESTS
So you can get rewards, win prizes and unlock everything faster.

STUNNING GRAPHICS AND MUSIC
Enjoy 2 hours of thoughtfully selected music and graphics.

INTUITIVE TOUCH CONTROLS
Effortlessly navigate the board with responsive controls.

DOMINATE THE LEADERBOARDS
Be the best on any of 16 unique game types and dozens of stat categories.

DOWNLOAD NOW and join thousands of other players.

BeveledEdge's comments:

Gameplay:

How-to-play:

Starific - Endless Arcade Reactor

Beveled Edge Studios, LLC.
Genres: Arcade Action Music
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 5.1

Download Size: 80MB

Extra Links:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/BeveledEdgeCo
Landing: http://starificgame.com/
Presskit: http://bevelededge.co/press-starific/
11-03-2015, 02:06 PM
Guys I've been beta testing this for quite a while. Simply put its an amazing game. You want this one trust me.

Billy

11-03-2015, 02:18 PM
Oh nice! I forgot about this one! I've heard nothing but good things about it.
11-03-2015, 02:55 PM
Here's my quick AppStore review. If anyone has any questions or needs help understanding anything I've spent literally dozens of hours playing this game. That's how much fun I have found it to be. Through playing I've unlocked everything except a few of the themes. So I pretty much understand all there is. And talking with Alex the main developer I've come to respect them and how much they actually care about this game. Anyways the following is my quick review:

I spent hours upon hours beta testing this game. My own time and I fell in love with this game. First off the game has no forced ads. You are never forced to watch ads. It is your choice and you are rewarded with in game cash as a reward. There is NO pay to play here. You must play! There are so many things to do and unlock. Multiple game modes that are fun and change things up. I love timed mode. 75 themes. There's lots of polish. The Dev listens to feedback and the team really cares about this game. They always listened to my complaints lol. I can't say good enough things. The controls are excellent. You can customize them in options. Give the game a try you will get hooked. Trust me.

Oh and wait til you guys hear the music. It's different. It's funky. It's unique!

Billy

Last edited by LordShad0wz; 11-03-2015 at 03:03 PM.
11-03-2015, 05:12 PM
i was waiting for this one. :3
11-04-2015, 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordShad0wz View Post
Here's my quick AppStore review. If anyone has any questions or needs help understanding anything I've spent literally dozens of hours playing this game. That's how much fun I have found it to be. Through playing I've unlocked everything except a few of the themes. So I pretty much understand all there is. And talking with Alex the main developer I've come to respect them and how much they actually care about this game. Anyways the following is my quick review:

I spent hours upon hours beta testing this game. My own time and I fell in love with this game. First off the game has no forced ads. You are never forced to watch ads. It is your choice and you are rewarded with in game cash as a reward. There is NO pay to play here. You must play! There are so many things to do and unlock. Multiple game modes that are fun and change things up. I love timed mode. 75 themes. There's lots of polish. The Dev listens to feedback and the team really cares about this game. They always listened to my complaints lol. I can't say good enough things. The controls are excellent. You can customize them in options. Give the game a try you will get hooked. Trust me.

Oh and wait til you guys hear the music. It's different. It's funky. It's unique!

Billy
Thanks so much for your kind words Billy!

We're not sure how it's going to go but we're super excited! We don't have the budget of a bigger studio so word of mouth means a lot to us!

So far reviews are 99% 5 star (and we're working on the other 1%!)
11-05-2015, 12:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordShad0wz View Post

Billy
While the game looks like it might be fun, from reading your review and looking at the game's description, I am still not sure what kind of game it actually is. Is it a bullet hell game, rhythm game, or some sort of puzzle game or some other kind of a game I didn't mention? Regardless of what kind of game it is, what exactly makes it so fun and worth playing for such a long time?
11-05-2015, 12:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGodless View Post
While the game looks like it might be fun, from reading your review and looking at the game's description, I am still not sure what kind of game it actually is. Is it a bullet hell game, rhythm game, or some sort of puzzle game or some other kind of a game I didn't mention? Regardless of what kind of game it is, what exactly makes it so fun and worth playing for such a long time?
This article/video might help!

Or this walkthrough (which I'll add to the OP!)
11-05-2015, 02:05 AM
This game is a lot of fun. One thumb controls that gets fast paced immediately. The twitch genre married to a high scoring game. I'd suggest giving it a download.
11-05-2015, 06:29 AM
What a beautiful colored and overwhelming chaos my first play was. All so shiny and sparkling that i lost my paddle's sight, lol. Though i never felt too confident with these 360-controls, they work smooth and responsive.

I will definitely come back to this "peggle-ly brick breaker" to get a better hang on, as soon as i left my new "Room".

Good luck!

Edit: happens more lately, instead of the good icon shown above, i got a simple blue with a white star. Don't like it at all.

Last edited by Qwertz555; 11-05-2015 at 06:35 AM.