★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Huiwen Wang
  • Genre: Word
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 38.5 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (2)
App description: Play the Revolutionary Word Puzzle Game Ever - to the beat of Rap Music!
Catch the rhythm to hit bonuses, swipe to make words, and RAPPPPP!

Stutter Needs Help!
Deep in the ocean, Stutter the whales adoptive-parents have been trapped, and are soon to be tin-canned! Stutter and his best DJ buddy, now have to join the "Rookie Rapper Competition and need to win the biggest prize to free them. Its an exciting adventure of rescue, overcoming obstacles and helping the little whale grow from a Stutter to a Rapper!

Rap by Connecting the Letters!
Your goal is to link letters in adjacent tiles to make a correct word for Stutter to rap it out. Accurate timing with the DJs rhythm will get you a higher score! With sharp eyes, even a Stutter can Rap & Rock the ocean!

Fight For the Best!
Will the little Stutter bring his guardians back home? What will happen in his adventure of growing into a great Rapper? Polish your word-spotting skills, keep exploring and unveil this story!

Stutter Rapper is completely free to play, but some in-game items will require payment.

You can turn off the payment feature by disabling in-app purchases in your iPhone or iPad's settings.

Word Puzzles or Rap fans? Check out Stutter Rapper's Features
- Easy and fun to play, challenging to master
- In the FIRST rhythm-based word game, help Stutter to Rap by writing his lyrics yourself
- Brain-Training for a huge variety of intelligence types
- An innovative, multi-integrated, multi-directional word searching style
- Spot the long words and hit the rhythm to make a high-score Rapper!
- Rich and immersive storylines for you to explore, fight for a happy ending
- Bright and colorful graphics allow for engaging battles!
- Unlimited possibilities in the game model, the higher your skill, the higher the level

Hyman_1990's comments:
Quote:
MCing whales and DJing octopuses and undersea rap battles, oh my!

Stutter Rappers premise truly is one of the most delightfully demented things Ive heard in quite some time.

Gameplay-wise, Luciola are promising a slightly less crazy but still intriguing fusion of word search puzzles and rhythm/timing-based challenge
- iFanzine
Quote:
This is an awesome game! I'm not the biggest wordsmith but this is very addictive. I love that he says the words you make, it's just too funny "yo! Ball" "yo shot" - dreadnok

Let's Swipe and Rap!
Have you ever imagined traditional Word Search Games integrated with hot Rap Beats?

Stutter Rapper turns word searching into a rap battle with rhythm, beats, timed pressure and reactive interface.

Wondering how a word game can be played in this way? Then read the details of Stutter Rapper.

Interesting Features
- Deep in the sea, you star as Stutter the whale, fighting to grow into a great rapper as well as uncover all the hidden well-designed plots.

- Swipe any adjacent letters to form a word, which will be rapped out to compose the lyrics of your own rap song, allowing a new dimension to the word searching experience!

- Combining pressure from being timed and the player having to focus on bonus beats makes for an incredibly stimulating and engaging challenge.

- Rapping or Stuttering? It depends on how well you match the words with rap rhythms. Yo man, through some practises, I bet you'll be a great rapper!

- The game is designed specifically to entertain and allow the traditional grandparents and the intelligent kid and the Adrenaline Junkie to compete with each other on the same place.

Supported Platform
- iOS (iPhone & iPad)
- Check out the iTunes Download Link

Read More
- Visit Luciola Website for more screenshots and gameplay video
- Twitter:@Luciola_Games
- Facebook Page

11-04-2015, 10:40 AM
How to put it on AppShopper

Anyone telling me how to put it on AppShopper?

11-04-2015, 07:41 PM
Feedback

Oh I got it, finally on AppShopper. Thanks,bro.
11-04-2015, 08:00 PM
Lame. The rapping feature is just annoying and pointless. Also, in word game you might want to spell the words in the screenshots right. It's rhythm.
11-04-2015, 08:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalmandave83 View Post
Lame. The rapping feature is just annoying and pointless. Also, in word game you might want to spell the words in the screenshots right. It's rhythm.
Hi metalmandave, actually "rythm" is also used in many cases! Thanks for your feedback
11-05-2015, 02:25 AM
I was in the first 20 to play this game! It's wicked!
11-05-2015, 02:34 AM
Funny that a jellyfish hangs around with a stuttering whale
11-05-2015, 06:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy_gamer View Post
Funny that a jellyfish hangs around with a stuttering whale
Jellyfish? No,man, it's actually Mr DJ Octopus!
11-05-2015, 10:13 AM
I got an 8 letter word earlier wooowoooo 'resulted' and reached level 37. A big octopus! I heard there are humongous octopi in the deep ocean.

Last edited by speedy_gamer; 11-05-2015 at 08:14 PM.
11-05-2015, 08:33 PM
So do you work in the Luciola company?? do u know the people who made the game??