★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Drop bricks at the right time to make the highest tower on the moving platform and don't loose them.
Enjoy thousand hours of fun with this 10 endless dynamicly generated levels, and super cool power-ups.
Play solo with the endless modes, or challenge your friends (up to 5 players on the same device) with the last stand multiplayer modes.

Features:
- 10 Levels to unlock.
- simple and intuitive gameplay.
- super rich physics.
- more than 10 super cool power ups and bonus.
- up to 5 players on the same device with the last stand mode.
11-04-2015, 11:53 AM
#2
And, here it is the trailer:


12-07-2015, 05:41 AM
#3
Big Update and promotion day!

Ok i know nobody cares about this fantastic invisible game.
But let me disturb you few seconds, to say i just released a new version with 9 new super challenging levels to unlock.
And if you download it today (december 7th), or tomorow (december 8th), you will automaticly remove all ads from the game.
So you will have a game that you will not play it, but at least it will be completely free!

That say, let this topic fall in the deepness of the forum, and continue a normal life.

Cheers
Nathan

Last edited by NathanMalville; 12-07-2015 at 06:04 AM.
12-07-2015, 07:21 AM
#4
Joined: Sep 2012
Location: Denver
Posts: 960
Quote:
Originally Posted by NathanMalville View Post
Big Update and promotion day!

Ok i know nobody cares about this fantastic invisible game.
But let me disturb you few seconds, to say i just released a new version with 9 new super challenging levels to unlock.
And if you download it today (december 7th), or tomorow (december 8th), you will automaticly remove all ads from the game.
So you will have a game that you will not play it, but at least it will be completely free!

That say, let this topic fall in the deepness of the forum, and continue a normal life.

Cheers
Nathan
I loved Plic Plic! I'll check Lucco out. Thanks for the heads up.
12-07-2015, 09:35 AM
#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulkane View Post
I loved Plic Plic! I'll check Lucco out. Thanks for the heads up.
Thanks Paulkane,
Let me know what you think about it.
For now it's my favorite one, i really enjoyed to do it.
12-07-2015, 09:56 AM
#6
Joined: Sep 2012
Location: Denver
Posts: 960
Quote:
Originally Posted by NathanMalville View Post
Thanks Paulkane,
Let me know what you think about it.
For now it's my favorite one, i really enjoyed to do it.
I played for quite a bit this morning. I really like it a lot. It takes some patience to get a good high score and especially the next level unlock. I did find a high score bug which I thought was only on level 1, but I was able to reproduce it on level 5 or 6 (the one with the two squishes), which is unfortunate. So, my high score on level 1 (1,000+) should be wiped, if you can do that? And my 99 high score on the 2xsquishy level is not accurate either. I will PM you the bug. It might be something you already know about, because it was easy to discover.

Apart from that, I loved hearing those familiar Plic Plic sound effects when you lose a heart. I do think level 2 is pretty tricky and might discourage some from trying to get to the next level. The next few levels are fun, although the level with the two small balls is a little tricky too. I haven't unlocked all the levels, but I really want to try to unlock them. There seems to be an elite club of 2 people right now.

At first I didn't understand how you got the power ups to work, but now I see that you have to tap them when they are glowing. I also thought it might be helpful to have a tutorial screen as a guide, but after playing for awhile, all the point variations and power ups make sense and I do love the minimalist aspect of the game. Great job. I hope some others on TA take notice. It's a fun slow burn strategic arcade game.

Last edited by paulkane; 12-07-2015 at 10:48 AM.
12-07-2015, 10:26 AM
#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulkane View Post
I played for quite a bit this morning. I really like it a lot. It takes some patience to get a good high score and especially the next level unlock. I did find a high score bug which I thought was only on level 1, but I was able to reproduce it on level 5 or 6 (the one with the two squishes), which is unfortunate. So, my high score on level 1 (1,000+) should be wiped, if you can do that? And my 99 high score on the 2xsquishy level is not accurate either. I will PM you the bug. It might be something you already know about, because it was easy to discover.

Apart from that, I loved hearing those familiar Plic Plic sound effects when you lose a heart. I do think level 2 is pretty tricky and might discourage some from trying to get to the next level. The next few levels are fun, although the level with the two small balls is a little tricky too. I haven't unlocked all the levels, but I really want to try to unlock them. There seems to be an elite club of 2 people right now.

At first I didn't understand how you got the power ups to work, but now I see that you have to tap them when they are glowing. I also thought it might be helpful the have a tutorial screen as a guide, but after playing for awhile, all the point variations and power ups make sense and I do love the minimalist aspect of the game. Great job. I hope some others on TA take notice. It's a fun slow burn strategic arcade game.
Thanks PaulKane
I really wanted to get some challenging levels that take lot of time to unlock.
But you looks to unlock levels very quickly. How do you feel the difficulty?
12-07-2015, 10:36 AM
#8
Every once in a while i meet paulkane in a little lost game thread. We seem to have the same heart for some "orphans".
Only him mentioning Plicplic (you should put this on top of your description, imho, some folks here enjoyed it) made me check out this game, btw.

I'm very short in and have no clue yet about the best strategy, but after playing some very tense and hectic games atm, this comes in like a peaceful and calm garden of zen.
After 99 Bricks Wizard, this scratches my little stacking itch. Glad i gave it a try.
12-07-2015, 11:01 AM
#9
Joined: Sep 2012
Location: Denver
Posts: 960
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertz555 View Post
Every once in a while i meet paulkane in a little lost game thread. We seem to have the same heart for some "orphans".
Only him mentioning Plicplic (you should put this on top of your description, imho, some folks here enjoyed it) made me check out this game, btw.

I'm very short in and have no clue yet about the best strategy, but after playing some very tense and hectic games atm, this comes in like a peaceful and calm garden of zen.
After 99 Bricks Wizard, this scratches my little stacking itch. Glad i gave it a try.
Yes, I agree about including Plic Plic in the description. I only found out about the Plic Plic connection by tapping on the "other games by developer" button in the App Store, which was totally random and I have no idea why I did that this morning, but so glad I did!

Yay, Qwertz! Long live all the little orphaned games.❤️💛💚💙💜
12-07-2015, 04:07 PM
#10
Thanks guys.

I thought no one remembers Plicplic.
It's good to hear that.