★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: BitBotLabs
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 34.0 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Smash your way through the endless arcade action of Angry Footballer!

An angry footballer lays in bed dreaming angry dreams. He awakens to find himself in paradise - endless mountains littered with awaiting victims. Time your movements to soar over mountains and swoop into valleys, while tallying up your smash count. Move quickly to avoid referees and you will fly across the finish lines! Whatever you do - don't slow down!

FEATURES

*Simple one-touch controls
*Endless smashing stress relief
*Unique, innovative gameplay
*Beautiful voxel graphics
*13 character to unlock

BitBotLabs's comments:

Angry Footballer

iTunes Link

Smash your way through the endless arcade action of Angry Footballer!

An angry footballer lays in bed dreaming angry dreams. He awakens to find himself in paradise - endless mountains littered with awaiting victims. Time your movements to soar over mountains and swoop into valleys, while tallying up your smash count. Move quickly to avoid referees and you will fly across the finish lines! Whatever you do - don't slow down!

Features
  • Simple one touch controls
  • Endless arcade action
  • Unique, innovative gameplay
  • Beautiful voxel graphics
  • 13 unlockable characters

11-04-2015, 11:38 AM
I have updated with iTunes information.

11-04-2015, 11:36 PM
11-05-2015, 04:08 AM
Really fun game once you get the hang of it. 3D Tiny Wings! Actually feels quite exhilarating once you manage to get up some speed

Missions would be great fun, I'm basically just score chasing myself and trying to fly.
11-05-2015, 07:28 AM
He is really angry footballer which I seen ever.. I am impress with the game nice graphic with a lot angry action.. ha ha ha
11-05-2015, 09:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by autofire View Post
Really fun game once you get the hang of it. 3D Tiny Wings! Actually feels quite exhilarating once you manage to get up some speed

Missions would be great fun, I'm basically just score chasing myself and trying to fly.
Totally agree. I didn't like it at first, but once I got the hand of it, it turned out pretty cool.
11-07-2015, 04:10 AM
I thought the footballs were useless decoration until I realised they're key to decent point-scoring. Digging this game! Top score 693
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	1
Size:	168.1 KB
ID:	95929