★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Action packed Idle Game. Explore procedural dungeons, find new teammates and defeat Mr. Big'Stache.

Eli's comments:

Idle Sword

Dominick Bruno
Genres: Games Adventure Action
Free

Quote:
Action packed Idle Game. Explore procedural dungeons, find new teammates and defeat Mr. Big'Stache.

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone-3GS
  • iPadWifi
  • iPad3G
  • iPodTouchThirdGen
  • iPhone4
  • iPodTouchFourthGen
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 5.1.1

Download Size: 24.9MB

11-04-2015, 10:47 AM
Oh yes, that's a download for sure.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

11-04-2015, 11:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
Oh yes, that's a download for sure.
What is so good about this?
11-04-2015, 11:27 AM
It's fun I'm really enjoying it and totally free no IAP and no annoying ads all over the screen developer please add a remove ads option
so I can show some support
11-04-2015, 12:37 PM
11-04-2015, 05:16 PM
If you can get past that this is truly an idle clicker and you have no control, you may dig this. As an idle-clicker, success is dependent on clicks supplementing character attacks. There's two problems: the gui pop ups obscure the playfield making this difficult and second, when accessing inventory you would think that the chars would stop while it's open. But they don't and while your equipping newly found gear, they just go about their business, headlong into death without a care in the world. The two issues combined, for me, result in nothing but frustration and zero enjoyment.

Last edited by gmattergames; 11-04-2015 at 06:22 PM.
11-04-2015, 06:41 PM
I do agree that gameplay should pause while inventory is open
11-04-2015, 08:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmattergames View Post
If you can get past that this is truly an idle clicker and you have no control, you may dig this. As an idle-clicker, success is dependent on clicks supplementing character attacks. There's two problems: the gui pop ups obscure the playfield making this difficult and second, when accessing inventory you would think that the chars would stop while it's open. But they don't and while your equipping newly found gear, they just go about their business, headlong into death without a care in the world. The two issues combined, for me, result in nothing but frustration and zero enjoyment.
Ewww, yuck, thanks for the heads up.
11-04-2015, 08:51 PM
I was hoping this was Soda Dungeonish, guess not.
11-04-2015, 10:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cthulhufan View Post
Ewww, yuck, thanks for the heads up.
Perhaps I was a little harsh, and perhaps there is enjoyment to be had for the idle-clicker crowd, just not for me.