★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Welcome to Rise of Heroes: Recruit & manage an force of unique heroes to revenge the darkness & compete against other teams.

Conquer territories for resources to upgrade training heroes, evolve them to new classes & unlock new lands. Reveal many side events, explore secret dungeons, and participate in the World Tournament of other team of heroes.

PLEASE NOTE! Rise of Heroes is free to download and play. However, some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.

Game Features:

- Introducing new gameplay of strategy/management fun.
- More than 30 unique heroes with each unique special skills to discover. (More heroes are weekly added among with updates).
- 4 unique classes of heroes:Healer, Supporter, Killer & Tanker
- 5 advancement tiers to evolve for each hero.
- Huge collections of weapon with special ability of rare weapons.
- Special items can be used during the battle.
- Spend coins wisely to upgrade & evolve hero.
- Complete challenge mission in the vast world.
- Many insane bosses to defeat.
- Special Events come up timely to bring challenges & super rewards.
- Prove yourself in World Tournament to earn valuable prices.
- Team up with friends to defeat super boss.
- Daily Reward brings you value resource everyday.
- Great visual effect during battle, enhanced by HD graphics.
- Great design of heroes & special skills.
- Game Center Leader-board.
- Game Center Achievements.
- Universal Game: iPod, iPhone/iPad.
- Multiple devices gameplay by data synchronize.
- Game progress are back-ed up online.

antony.thai's comments:

Rise of Heroes

Pine Entertainment
Genres: Games Strategy Adventure
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free

Quote:
Welcome to Rise of Heroes: Recruit & manage an force of unique heroes to revenge the darkness & compete against other teams.

Conquer territories for resources to upgrade training heroes, evolve them to new classes & unlock new lands. Reveal many side events, explore secret dungeons, and participate in the World Tournament of other team of heroes.

PLEASE NOTE! Rise of Heroes is free to download and play. However, some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.

Game Features:

- Introducing new gameplay of strategy/management fun.
- More than 30 unique heroes with each unique special skills to discover. (More heroes are weekly added among with updates).
- 4 unique classes of heroes:Healer, Supporter, Killer & Tanker
- 5 advancement tiers to evolve for each hero.
- Huge collections of weapon with special ability of rare weapons.
- Special items can be used during the battle.
- Spend coins wisely to upgrade & evolve hero.
- Complete challenge mission in the vast world.
- Many insane bosses to defeat.
- Special Events come up timely to bring challenges & super rewards.
- Prove yourself in World Tournament to earn valuable prices.
- Team up with friends to defeat super boss.
- Daily Reward brings you value resource everyday.
- Great visual effect during battle, enhanced by HD graphics.
- Great design of heroes & special skills.
- Game Center Leader-board.
- Game Center Achievements.
- Universal Game: iPod, iPhone/iPad.
- Multiple devices gameplay by data synchronize.
- Game progress are back-ed up online.

Supported Devices:
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 8.0

Download Size: 164.5MB

11-04-2015, 11:47 AM
I had the pleasure of playing this one in beta. It's definitely worth checking out.

11-04-2015, 12:07 PM
One of my favorite games ever
11-04-2015, 12:08 PM
Had the distinct pleasure of trying this out during the Beta phase. Pretty impressive and out of nowhere. I liked it a lot and plan on downloading this as soon as I can.
11-04-2015, 12:53 PM
Thank you!

Thanks everyone for the recommendation!

@NOEN: RoH is improved a lot since your last play already. I really hope that you will spend more attention on this new release.

Cheers!

Ell Tee
(aka. Antony)
11-05-2015, 12:03 AM
Notice!

There's always a pop up asking player to update the game before playing but it's actually a bug. Please hit OK and continue to play Rise of Heroes normally.

We will fix it as soon as possible.

Regards!

Ell Tee
(aka. Antony)
11-05-2015, 01:03 AM
What!! Pine you sneaky wonderful Devs. Happy to get another treat from you guys. Will try to post some impressions later.
11-05-2015, 01:50 AM
This game rocks!!!
11-05-2015, 01:57 AM
This looks right up my alley. Downloading now
11-05-2015, 06:05 AM
Gave it a quick look. A few observations:

* It crashes sometimes on my iPhone 6, even if I just leave it on the "Castle" screen without doing anything.

* Battle seems to be entirely automatic other than potions. Is skill use (both activation and frequency) random?

* The benefits of the VIP system aren't totally clear - specifically the VIP Chests (when and how are these opened?) and the additional Gems / Keys / Wings (are those daily rewards?).

* Number-Crunching: The $1.99 Bag of Gems gives just as good a ratio as the $19.99 Chest of Gems. (You'd actually save a few cents if you bought ten Bags instead of a Chest, and get two extra gems if you bought four Sacks.)

* I like that there doesn't seem to be any way to just "buy" Emeralds to use in the Tavern to recruit new heroes (or a 'gambling' system to use real money to hope for additional characters). They have to be earned.

* Depending on where you are on the world map, if you decide to grind on the previous level the "Engage!" message will blocks the dot for the next level. (Example: Click on the number "8" and there's no way to select "9" unless you go back to an earlier level to make the "9" visible.) Minor inconvenience.

* Looking at the Tournament Mode, there's the usual "power gap" between Beta players and new players. I only have four characters at Levels 11-13 and I'm Rank 36. Rank 31 has a player with six characters, all Level 45+, one S Rank. Maybe you could add a number of 'CPU' players in the Tournament so we don't reach high rank and unwinnable fights so quickly?