★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Simpulls is a cartoony and quirky swipe based old-school matching game. Unleash the powers of the special Simpulls you discover on your journey through their lands as you swipe your way towards saving all the Simpulls!

The simplicity of the controls combined with the variety and depth of the gameplay experience will challenge and excite you. Make your way through the mountains and beyond where you will encounter the powerful warriors and more who will help you to unfreeze your companions and destroy the rock golems.

Features:
- Simple yet deep and engaging swipe based gameplay
- The accessibility you deserve combined with the challenge you desire
- 70 intense levels full of variety
- 4 Areas each with their own unique powers and difficulties

ironshod-dave's comments:

Simpulls

Ironshod Limited
Genres: Games Action Puzzle
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free

Quote:
Simpulls is a cartoony and quirky swipe based old-school matching game. Unleash the powers of the special Simpulls you discover on your journey through their lands to help you overcome the variety of challenges you encounter.

The simplicity of the controls combined with the variety and depth of the gameplay experience will challenge and excite you. Make your way through the mountains and beyond where you will encounter the powerful warriors and more who will help you to unfreeze your companions and destroy the rock golems.

Features:
- Simple yet deep and engaging swipe based gameplay
- The accessibility you deserve combined with the challenge you desire
- 70 intense levels full of variety
- 4 Areas each with their own unique powers and difficulties

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone4
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.0

Download Size: 43.4MB

11-04-2015, 01:25 PM
I have a feeling Simpulls might be out worldwide (I'm in NZ so I can't check), iTunes Connect and I don't get along....

Trailer:

Youtube link | Pop Up

11-11-2015, 05:19 PM
The piano music in this game is the most relaxing/awesome piano music, I borderline want to play it through my car speakers while I'm driving around for work and I'm stressed out. Gameplay is fun think I might carve through some more levels tonight
11-12-2015, 03:08 PM
Thanks for the kind words @stelluhreyesthis!

Our musician has uploaded the soundtrack if you really do want to listen to it outside of the game
https://billborman.bandcamp.com/albu...ame-soundtrack
11-13-2015, 06:14 PM
Wow thanks for the link, I teach guitar but love playing piano, was inspired to try and learn this by ear, thanks for the reply, btw played more of the game and I love it, in the favorites folder with the room 3 for when I get stuck
11-29-2015, 02:29 PM
Is there a "zen mode", or is it all against time?
I don't play time-based games, but like the game mechanics of this, so don't want to delete it without asking...
11-29-2015, 04:03 PM
It is all against time Roleki. We might add a Zen mode in the future, we did have one earlier in development, but stripped it out for the levels instead.

A bugfix release has gone live for this today which includes some fixes for later levels, and fixes a crash on launch for countries where they use a a comma instead of a decimal point for "12.345" numbers.
12-01-2015, 02:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironshod-dave View Post
It is all against time Roleki. We might add a Zen mode in the future, we did have one earlier in development, but stripped it out for the levels instead.

A bugfix release has gone live for this today which includes some fixes for later levels, and fixes a crash on launch for countries where they use a a comma instead of a decimal point for "12.345" numbers.
Thanks for getting back to me on this. I'll be keeping an eye out for the "return of the zen mode"! You could, instead, implement difficulty levels. Easy gives the player more time etc. Old dudes like me are just too slow to respond in twitchy games, or don't enjoy trying to, so we miss the fun 😔
12-02-2015, 06:52 AM
I'll keep you in mind :-)

Simpulls is available on Android now too for everyone with Android devices.

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...33#post3739433