★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The world is divided and YOU are guardian of balance...

Good, Creation, Life itself...
Evil, Destruction, Death...

YOU are apprentice tasked to perform simplest magic possible, extraction of essence from thin air.

However magic performed even in this lowest form still disturbs the BALANCE of mighty forces.

YOU should decide which side to come down to!

This fragile BALANCE is symbolized by the two serpents eating each other's tails.
If BALANCE is shifted too far one serpent will devour other and the circle of strength will be broken!

A network connection is also required.

FEATURES

Millions of players do craft to establish global world balance.
For hardcore and casual players.
Next generation visuals on mobile.
Well known gameplay with innovative twist!
Funny and interesting Achievements.
Daily and weekly challenges!
11-06-2015, 02:44 AM
I remember this one from the upcoming games thread, nice to see it's out.
Downloaded and played a few hours yesterday:
Plays well, if you like this kind of game (you move and fuse your pieces on the board, need to plan ahead a good bit) . It's difficult, I only got up to gem number 9 of 14 or 15.

11-06-2015, 05:54 AM
Needs permanent internet connection to play

Didn't notice yesterday, but this needs a permanent internet connection to play.
For this kind of game that's rather ridiculous.
Sent them an email asking why they made that decision.
11-06-2015, 09:53 AM
A pretty slick take on 2048 like gameplay with nifty tools to get you out of jams.

My only question is with the whole balance mechanism. Is the little scale icon a static button or will it change according to the current balance? If the only way to see the current balance is to leave the current game screen, it seems a bit silly as all pertinent information really needs to be on the one gameplay screen.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
11-06-2015, 03:19 PM
Thanks for comments and feedback guys!

As for always online - game stores info on server, plus daily and weekly challenges are grabbed from server and most important info is Balance.

What is balance and why it matters to submit your score to online?

When you choose side you commit all your scores to one side or another. Imagine all the players from the world on all platforms playing one game to establish world balance to good or evil!

Also have you tried Challenges ( tip need to click on book at left and agree), they change gameplay and are really fun. We will intro more different kind of challenges soon , plus if everything goes as planned, minimum 4 free thematic DLCs will be released.

Last edited by Abnormalia; 11-06-2015 at 03:34 PM.
11-07-2015, 01:51 AM
Thanks for the explanation, Abnormalia.
Still think you should offer an offline mode, though. Sometimes you have no connection, or people aren't interested in challenges and global scores.
My personal quibble is battery drain for something I don't care about (global scores). And I didn't see this explanation ingame, so first imprssion was "battery drain for nothing".
11-07-2015, 10:16 AM
ok , point taken, we will think about offline mode.
11-07-2015, 01:47 PM
While I understand you need to push folk toward IAP currency stuff, the tool usage prices are pretty INSANE.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
11-07-2015, 03:02 PM
More you play more Essence you generate. If user is impatient then they may use shop,Price ranges are flexible and balanced. Also completing challenges and Achievments grant you more Essence. We tested balance for a quite long time. One may play game without using any Essence.
11-09-2015, 11:47 AM
Note: There's bug in current version that may cause application crash at start in rare cases when location services are enabled. Please disable seevice for now, fix and cool update is comming soon!

Thanks for your support and feedback!