★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Alter World - Platformer with painting art style. Release date - 19th November 2015

11-06-2015, 01:26 AM
Alter World - Platformer with painting art style. Release date - 25th November 2015

Launch Trailer

Release date 25th November 2015.

The Game is inspired by Stephen King’s book - “The Dark Tower”. The game is a 2D platformer with an interesting gameplay mechanics. Player can travel to an alternative universe anytime and use an alternative universe reality to move to another level. Levels are unique, with puzzles, and player will have to react quickly and assess when to move between the Worlds. The game has unique art style, like a painting.

* 80 unique and challenging levels.

* 10 different immersive worlds will conquer your heart!

* Listen to your ego, and finish the game with several different endings!

* Strange and quiet melodies would soon conquer a player's heart and feel themselves in a tale with unique sound system.

* A lot of challenging Game Center achievements.

* Game optimized for Metal.

* Game supports 14 languages:
- English
- French
- Italian
- German
- Spanish
- Czech
- Dutch
- Hungarian
- Polish
- Portuguese
- Russian
- Romanian
- Chines (Simplified)
- Chines (Traditional)

Last edited by gio_abelix; 11-12-2015 at 04:22 AM.
11-06-2015, 09:39 AM
Very Exciting!

I saw this game on steam and enjoied it a lot. In a nutshell, it's an amazing game with soothing music and beautiful visuals. The story is very sentimental too, which is a great addition. I hope thhe ios version ends up as good as the steam version. Counting every second till this amazing game is released! My seal of approoval!

11-14-2015, 02:50 PM

I saw your game on the front page and was interested in it. Would it be possible to get promo codes of this game to test the game / review it etc. before it comes out? Please PM me!!!
11-15-2015, 01:51 PM
Hello of course it's possible to give some promo codes check PM
11-15-2015, 02:00 PM
Wow, I just saw the trailer. Very cool, I read the first 3 books in the Dark Tower series. I would also like to be able to please try this game early if that's alright with you.

My screen name is misunderstood. I am not some arrogant person who thinks he's so cool. Cool, because I like cold weather and Pepper because I'm hot.

Game Center: BakedCracker
11-15-2015, 02:13 PM
Very nice trailer and the game looks beautiful, Abelix. Congrats!
11-15-2015, 06:10 PM
I've read all the Dark Tower books (except for 4.5) and that is my fav series of all time. If this game is inspired in any way by those book I have to play it!
11-15-2015, 09:31 PM
Originally Posted by gio_abelix View Post
Hello of course it's possible to give some promo codes check PM
I'd like a code please! PM me! Couldn't find you on PM page!
11-16-2015, 04:36 AM
Some comments from developer

Bigrandi1 check PM

Thank You all

Well, game is inspired by Dark Tower series Someone though that this main character is actually Jake Chambers but no. In the game you will se lot of sentences which reminds you some phrases of some characters from the book series (I.e. "wisdoms" of Blane The Mono - "I am the pain, and that is truth") also in fifth world i have both Blane the mono and Charlie Choo Choo trains on Background (a little spoiler from me ) also game has two different endings, you have to choose.
11-16-2015, 04:47 AM
If you are still giving out promos I would love to have one. Thanks.