★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Monetize your mobile apps with Pollfish surveys - New showcase app on AppStore

11-06-2015, 09:43 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to andreasv
Monetize your mobile apps with Pollfish surveys - New showcase app on AppStore

Hello everyone,

Pollfish is a mobile monetization SDK that pays up to 20x more than classic mobile ad networks. Integration of the SDK requires one line of code and can be integrated within minutes.

You can find integration guide here and Sample Projects on github here.

Pollfish works great with both Objective-C and Swift projects. Distribution of the SDK is also available through CocoaPods which makes integration even easier.

After several requests from our app partners we have recently released a new app on AppStore where you can see:

- the different integration options for Pollfish surveys (Standard and Incentivized one)
- the different survey formats available (Basic and Playful).

This way you can easily see the experience that your users will have, based on the approach you follow.

You can download new Pollfish demo app here:

11-07-2015, 04:36 PM
As a player, I would be disgusted and annoyed by this... So why would I put it in my game?

Making apps and taking naps since 2013. Protect the sloths and the environment.

Our hottest game: King Rabbit

Our flagship game: Furdemption

twitter | website | facebook
11-08-2015, 05:34 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to andreasv
Quote:
Originally Posted by RareSloth View Post
As a player, I would be disgusted and annoyed by this... So why would I put it in my game?
Hello @RareSloth, thank you for your message. As app developers too that was the initial concerns that we had when we started this network more than 3 years ago. But conversion numbers on the platform though the years really doubt that. It seems that users are more interested in this format than classic ad units.

Pollfish surveys are an interactive unit and a lot of users answer questions out of curiosity or to win gifts by the platform. This approach results to very high completion rates! It is something new and is not any more like classic click to visit a website or click to download etc.

For the developer it is an appealing unit since it delivers high revenue. It also allows the creation of internal surveys fro free for feedback reasons.

If you have more questions I will be happy to help