★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: There is an old legend in Mexico that on "Dia de los Muertos" the Day of the Dead, the gates of heaven will open and the souls of our loved ones can visit the land of the living. That's where the story of Manuel and Maria begins. An evil soul has kidnapped Maria. And now Manuel asks for your help to join him in this incredible adventure through the land of the dead after his beloved bride. Journey through beautiful scenery, relaxing music and help funny characters to find their belongings. Prove your skills in this challenging solitaire game!

- Fun gameplay with tons of challenges

- Hundreds of unique level layouts

- Meet funny characters

- Collect ingredients

- Awesome bonus cards

GreenSauceGames's comments:
App description:

There is an old legend in Mexico that on "Dia de los Muertos" the Day of the Dead, the gates of heaven will open and the souls of our loved ones can visit the land of the living. That's where the story of Manuel and Maria begins. An evil soul has kidnapped Maria. And now Manuel asks for your help to join him in this incredible adventure through the land of the dead after his beloved bride. Journey through beautiful scenery, relaxing music and help funny characters to find their belongings. Prove your skills in this challenging solitaire game!

Game Features:

• Fun gameplay with tons of challenges
  • Hundres of unique level layouts
  • Meet funny characters
  • Collect ingredients
  • Awesome bonus cards

Review from BigFishGame players!

Quote:
pennmom36
What a fantastic solitaire game, it even has a fantastic story to go along with it.
I loved the features, the graphics, and the Solitaire game, but most of all, it has a very interesting story, enjoy!
Quote:
Mernon54
I love this solitaire game! It's colorful,the characters are funny.the story line is cute. It's different than most of the other solitaire games which can get repetitive and therefore boring.I would recommend this game.
Quote:
streamTree
so very colorful
magical slinky music
nice big cards
definitely worth a free try
Quote:
moonlit_rose
EVERY thing you want in a solitaire game!
Quote:
zia1954
I love card games and this game is one of the best I have played in a while. The story line is wonderful, the music is great, it doesn't wear on you, and the graphics are cute and crisp. This game also has a lot to offer , many many chapters and lots and lots of objects to collect. I have had some glitches but so far it has not shut down the game. It is challenging but but not so much that you abandon the game because it is too hard. There is so much to this game that you have got to try it!!!
Quote:
sashasabre
I love the little adventure that is included with this game, it makes solitaire more interesting and fun. The graphics are brightly colored yet not childish, just whimsical. A good game for all ages, including adults like me!
11-06-2015, 06:12 PM
If you like tri-peaks solitaire, this is s great game to pick up. It has a great story and a sense of humor. You also have missions and goals you have to complete. There are some cool power ups and boosters that you can buy with in-game currency. There are no in-app purchases that I could find besides the $2.99 you pay to unlock the full game.The first chapter is free. The graphics are bright and colorful. Check it out if you like this type of solitaire.
11-06-2015, 07:52 PM
I second stormys opinion, awesome clean visuals, the colours really pop and along with the music it creates atmosphere that's normally kinda lacking in this genre. The story is a nice touch and zero iap besides unlock means it's truly premium.

I'm a sucker for solitaire so it easily lured me in, but if you liked Fairway Solitaire from a few years ago or something similar then you can't go wrong here.
11-06-2015, 08:54 PM
This is really fun and deceptively challenging. I've never played this type of solitaire before. It starts off easy and I wondered where it was this going, but after a few levels I realized that you really do have to plan your moves carefully or you run out of cards. The visuals are really beautiful and the game is very reasonably priced. I purchased the unlock and am looking forward to see how this all turns out.