★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Zombie on your left! Zombie on your right! Zombie over! Zombie under! HELP!!!

You're stuck in the middle of a zombie invasion and all you can do is fight for your life until the end. Be careful, each move and each attack counts! How long will you survive against the horde of zombies?

Cornered by zombies is a game of strategy and chance. You need to survive as long as possible against the zombies with what you'll find on your path. Each turn, you can try to flea or defend yourself but avoid to be cornered by zombies... Your life depends on it!

3 Game environments
6 Unique survivors
9 Terrifying zombies
3 Items to help yourself
3 weapons to defend yourself
3 Special items of maximum destruction

Eli's comments:

Cornered by zombies

Screaming Goat Studio
Genres: Games Strategy Board
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free

Quote:
You are caught in the middle of a zombie invasion with only a small weapon and those you find during the fight to defend yourself. Each hour, each movement and each attack counts. How long can you survive?

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone-3GS
  • iPhone4
  • iPodTouchFourthGen
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.0

Download Size: 44.6MB

11-12-2015, 07:48 PM
I thought this was most original entry of the week. Something about it is flawed, but it's a really good try of an original game.
11-12-2015, 09:17 PM
Yeah...I think if you could speed it up a little and make the zombies a little more aggressive it could be cool.
It is an original idea considering the zombie theme. The fact that it is still iPhone 4 screen size is surprising in this day.

Last edited by vectorarchitekt; 11-12-2015 at 11:06 PM.
11-13-2015, 04:06 AM
I was wrong about the flaw I think. Yeah it's definitely a game suited to the iPhone. This is game of the week for me I think.
11-13-2015, 04:12 AM
It's a game very confusing at first. But the aim is to always have an escape square. If both characters have taken their turn and they're still both surrounded then that's a death.
One annoyance I got of this game though is the inability to take no turn. I set up a strategic location and I have to move and screw it up sometimes.