★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: As you enter a very dark dungeon, its entrance collapses. Something is waiting for you in the darkness.
This is not Minecraft! This is a classic Rogue-like RPG. You must survive in the dungeon that is procedurally generated every time you enter.

Choose a class among many different classes and enter an unpredictable dungeon. Slain monsters, find treasure chests and get items and skills that will make you stronger. But don't forget to eat. It is a bit strange but there are stores inside the dungeons. So it would be wise for you to collect gold and loots.

Since this is a classic style game, there are a lot of things you need to manage. But you don't need to micro anything. It's a turn-based game! The game will wait you to make a well thought-out move.

Welcome! Thank you for reading the description of my game!

Features of Rogue Saga:
Randomly generated Dungeon and Events
Many different classes and a variety of items
Item Crafting and Upgrade
feel like Action RPG turn-based
hunger, vision, weight and variety of systems

Eli's comments:

Rogue Saga

Jinwoo Park
Genres: Games Entertainment Role Playing Adventure
GAME CENTER ENABLED
$1.99 USD


Quote:
As you enter a very dark dungeon, its entrance collapses. Something is waiting for you in the darkness.
This is not Minecraft! This is a classic Rogue-like RPG. You must survive in the dungeon that is procedurally generated every time you enter.

Choose a class among many different classes and enter an unpredictable dungeon. Slain monsters, find treasure chests and get items and skills that will make you stronger. But don't forget to eat. It is a bit strange but there are stores inside the dungeons. So it would be wise for you to collect gold and loots.

Since this is a classic style game, there are a lot of things you need to manage. But you don't need to micro anything. It's a turn-based game! The game will wait you to make a well thought-out move.


Welcome! Thank you for reading the description of my game!
I developed this game by myself. Game art,design and balancing might not be perfect right now, but with your support I will make this game better.


Upcoming updates

- Endless balance patches.
- Deeper dungeons, more monsters.
- More classes, items and skills.
- More random events.












Supported Devices:
  • iPhone4
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.0

Download Size: 39.8MB

11-11-2015, 11:07 AM
#2
Joined: Oct 2009
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 1,923
This is legit. It's a lot of fun! It says it's turn based, but turns play out over time. So it feels like a point and click Diablo style game. Loot is interesting, multiple classes, random levels..... Seriously, win of the day.

Coordinator @ Fat Thunder
Fatthunder.com
facebook.com/fatthunder
twitter.com/fat_thunder

11-11-2015, 11:19 AM
#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsrco View Post
This is legit. It's a lot of fun! It says it's turn based, but turns play out over time. So it feels like a point and click Diablo style game. Loot is interesting, multiple classes, random levels..... Seriously, win of the day.
Thanks for the first imps. So if it's turned based, with a time limit...what happens if you don't take your turn fast enough?
11-11-2015, 11:39 AM
#4
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: on the internet
Posts: 1,547
This looks cool!! isn't that rouge like from ravenous games coming out today? I might wait first before buying this

im a rpg loving kind of guy
11-11-2015, 11:40 AM
#5
It' a good RL game. I hope they will add more classes and auto-rotation.
11-11-2015, 11:42 AM
#6
Joined: Oct 2009
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 1,923
There is a counter in the bottom right that kind of keeps track of turn time. But the game pretty much plays out in real time unless you use and item or spell that you have to target something. Attaches automatically happen. Really does play like Diablo. But there is a hunger system.


Turns are pretty much for weapon attack speed, damage over time, and resting.

Coordinator @ Fat Thunder
Fatthunder.com
facebook.com/fatthunder
twitter.com/fat_thunder

Last edited by jsrco; 11-11-2015 at 11:45 AM.
11-11-2015, 12:44 PM
#7
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 1,025
This game is awesome I would love to see them add a kind of crafting system maybe kinda like alchemic dungeons
11-11-2015, 12:48 PM
#8
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 104
very funny game to play

some of the words are translated to Japanese but when LV up hungle dialog comes

otherwise I love this game

Last edited by solarnya; 11-11-2015 at 01:20 PM.
11-11-2015, 01:20 PM
#9
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 682
Quote:
Originally Posted by guzhenjie1 View Post
It' a good RL game. I hope they will add more classes and auto-rotation.
I sent an email to dev and he promised rotate is coming.
11-11-2015, 08:49 PM
#10
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 577
I think I will be investing more time in this game. I like how you can attack and run away if needed. The zoom feature
a nice touch. So far, I am really liking what I see.

Thanks