★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Tiny Rogue is a turn based rogue-like by the creators of Devious Dungeons, Random Heroes and League of Evil!

In Tiny Rogue you will descend as deep into the randomized dungeons as you can. Strategize your turns moving through the dungeons collecting treasure, using potions and spells, slaying foes, earning experiences and levelling up your hero. Can you compete on the high-score leaderboard?

Features
- Random maps
- RPG styled upgrades
- Potions and spells
- Main missions and collectable treasures
- Achievements
- Compete on the leaderboards
- Universal (play on all your devices)

ravenousgames's comments:

Tiny Rogue

Ravenous Games Inc.
Genres: Games Strategy Role Playing
GAME CENTER ENABLED
$2.99 USD

Quote:
Tiny Rogue is a turn based rogue-like by the creators of Devious Dungeons, Random Heroes and League of Evil!

In Tiny Rogue you will descend as deep into the randomized dungeons as you can. Strategize your turns moving through the dungeons collecting treasure, using potions and spells, slaying foes, earning experiences and levelling up your hero. Can you compete on the high-score leaderboard?

Features
- Random maps
- RPG styled upgrades
- Potions and spells
- Main missions and collectable treasures
- Achievements
- Compete on the leaderboards
- Universal (play on all your devices)

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone-3GS
  • iPhone4
  • iPodTouchFourthGen
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.0

Download Size: 36.5MB

11-11-2015, 01:06 PM
Got it. Thanks for the early release, I couldn't wait either.

11-11-2015, 01:12 PM
Yeah!! Downloading now!
11-11-2015, 01:17 PM
Finally! Something i can buy. LOL

EDIT: w00t! Downloading!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

Last edited by Exact-Psience; 11-11-2015 at 01:26 PM.
11-11-2015, 01:18 PM
Not currently available in Finnish store -.-

Edit: downloading now

Last edited by Duke12; 11-11-2015 at 01:22 PM.
11-11-2015, 01:39 PM
Maybe a button to skip a movement could be a good idea, or am i wrong?
Also leaderboards don't work since GameCenter is not doing properly with last device OS update.
11-11-2015, 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capronissimo71 View Post
Also leaderboards don't work since GameCenter is not doing properly with last device OS update.
Really, not skip movement command? You just have to take the hit if you're not in the right position? That's troubling.

Is there any form of persistence, like cosmetic or character unlocks?
11-11-2015, 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capronissimo71 View Post
Not all RogueLikes allow you to do this - it'd be up to the dev's reasoning.

Looking forward to snagging this later today...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
11-11-2015, 01:48 PM
I like it a lot, but it's a pretty simple roguelike. In some cases luck is a huge factor. On my second run i went into a floor standing on a single pathway with a ranged beholder (the one-eyed one) across the map, then a 4-health minotaur (ithink it was) blocked the path. All i had was a potion and a full stack of throwing daggers. FML. LOL

My 17k score didnt upload to GC. :P

EDIT: Oh yeah it finally uploaded! I wonder how long i'd be in the number1 spot. LULZ

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

Last edited by Exact-Psience; 11-11-2015 at 01:54 PM.
11-11-2015, 01:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by andysmash View Post
Really, not skip movement command? You just have to take the hit if you're not in the right position? That's troubling.

Is there any form of persistence, like cosmetic or character unlocks?
Skip (time warp it was called iirc) is a skill scroll you can pickup, so picking one up should be kept for when it is necessary since taking one damage may be ok since you heal one heart every floor. It's not standard fare, but i think it opens up a little bit of strategy in that regard.

Overall it's a simple roguelike though. So far i dont see any form of persistent reward as you put it.