★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: MildMania
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 74.9 MB
  • Version: 1.1.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (2)
App description: Twist is fun, match-up arcade game where you can play for an evening relaxation or test your skills with both single and online challenges.
Through breathtaking atmosphere you try and catch falling, colored elements with intuitive one touch controls where you drag and re-order your base that results in a meditative but also challenging world.

Choose your elements, choose your mode best for your mood. Decide whether you want to relax or fast and difficult challenge. Make your way through a memorable journey Start to Twist and have fun!

GREAT MUSIC by Composer Manu Shrine;
MEMORABLE JOURNEY through variety of places;
BREATHTAKING ATMOSPHERE to both relax and challenge yourself;
CHOOSE YOUR ELEMENTS between SUPRISING PACKS featuring Darklings, Rop and Jelly Lab;
JOIN Online daily Challenges and earn special rewards;
LET'S TWIST!..

MildMania's comments:
App description:
Twist is fun, minimalistic, match-up arcade game where you can play for an evening relaxation or test your skills with both single and online challenges.
Through breathtaking atmosphere you try and catch falling, colored elements with intuitive one touch controls where you drag and re-order your base that results in a meditative but also challenging world.

Choose your elements, choose your mode best for your mood. Decide whether you want to relax or fast and difficult challenge. Make your way through a memorable journey Start to Twist and have fun!

GREAT MUSIC by Composer Manu Shrine;
MEMORABLE JOURNEY through variety of places;
BREATHTAKING ATMOSPHERE to both relax and challenge yourself;
CHOOSE YOUR ELEMENTS between SUPRISING PACKS featuring Darklings, Rop and Jelly Lab;
JOIN Online daily Challenges and earn special rewards;
LET'S TWIST!..
PS. AppInfo didn't work, here's iTunes Link : https://itunes.apple.com/app/lets-twist/id1022380902

-Video
11-12-2015, 12:09 PM
Manu Shrine's score is a wonder!

He's dead?

11-12-2015, 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IOSgamer1980 View Post
Manu Shrine's score is a wonder!

He's dead?
Unfortunately yes, was close friend of Arthur ( Founder of ArmNomads ) and composer of Let's Twist. He is found dead on his bed apparently unexpected cardiac failure. So we decided to make a tribute for him on opening

Last edited by MildMania; 11-12-2015 at 12:33 PM.
11-12-2015, 12:24 PM
Such a shame. His music elevates your game a great deal.

Honestly, I'm not the kind of person who spends money on puzzlely type games, but I'd not have regretted spending the $.99 you're asking for yours.

It's a very simple game, but with the color you move displacing the color that was in the position you're moving it to, there's an element of strategy there, although at a certain point it's all about raw reflexes.

My favorite part of the game is playing on the chiller settings and just experiencing the music.

Good job.
11-12-2015, 12:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IOSgamer1980 View Post
Such a shame. His music elevates your game a great deal.

Honestly, I'm not the kind of person who spends money on puzzlely type games, but I'd not have regretted spending the $.99 you're asking for yours.

Good job.
Thank you for your kind words.
11-12-2015, 08:08 PM
Gita say: nice sunrise! Definitely enjoy the music guys!

Great gameplay, super smooth and polished experience as far as I can see decent variety (do you ever get more than 4 rows?). Really like it. Recommended! For this price it is not a steal, but a very good deal! Check the rhymes

Srsly get it
11-13-2015, 05:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by forsakenxe View Post
Gita say: nice sunrise! Definitely enjoy the music guys!

Great gameplay, super smooth and polished experience as far as I can see decent variety (do you ever get more than 4 rows?). Really like it. Recommended! For this price it is not a steal, but a very good deal! Check the rhymes

Srsly get it
Thanks! 4 rows are maximum but we have many variations of their moving(animations/dissapearing/boosters etc) You can see them if play and unlock other levels.
11-13-2015, 05:01 PM
Twist featured Worldwide

Apple Editors' Choice In 78 countries
Global Featuring in 130 countries.

Twist is making its way to top!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	edit.JPG
Views:	3
Size:	230.9 KB
ID:	96155  
11-21-2015, 09:12 PM
Does anyone know the tiles of those tunes by Manu Shrine?

I've just listened to a lot of his tracks but I can't find one
12-19-2015, 05:37 AM
Ost Manu Shrine - Fortune, Last Day, Cut.

Game is available free in Gplay and big update is coming soon for App Store
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	12235103_1650605468540086_7955654503023513889_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	17.3 KB
ID:	97409  

Last edited by armnomads; 12-19-2015 at 05:40 AM.