★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Adrenaline Rushing Experience, Abstract Reaction Game 'Kayos' $1.99 > Free

11-12-2015, 10:30 AM
Adrenaline Rushing Experience, Abstract Reaction Game 'Kayos' $1.99 > Free

By the same dev like Boost 2. Type Endless Flyer. High speed feeling. Tilt controls (tap for boost). Risk management (shields rewarded for long boosts). Simplistic, minimal, bright pastel colors, cool sound. Full premium (no IAPs, no ads). Very recommended!

TA Review

TA main thread

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
11-12-2015, 10:36 AM
I think it's a shift to freemium, but those who bought it can restore purchase to remove ads.

After having been addicted to Race the Sun and finishing it (reaching max level) in 3 days, i had to reinstall Kayos and IMO belongs to some of the best tilt-based games (i despise tilt controls and this belongs to the few i actually like) that are actually worth playing, together with Boost 2 which came from the same Dev.

Kayos is like the tilt-based twin brother to Race the Sun, and despite this difference, i am loving both.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

Last edited by Exact-Psience; 11-12-2015 at 10:43 AM.

11-12-2015, 10:42 AM
I dont have Boost 2 installed, but im guessing that like Kayos, it also turned freemium with ads, but those who bought the game can try the restore option.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
11-12-2015, 12:13 PM
I saw the mention of IAPs in the iTunes product page but I couldn't find any evidences of ads or IAPs inside the app (played it for 15 min or so). Okay I had it already installed (and installed the update which was published today). I couldn't even find a purchase or restore purchase option.

And the most recent update of Boost 2 was in May according to my local iTunes.

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
11-12-2015, 12:55 PM
I got an ad for continues after playing survival mode a few times.
And got the option to disable ads as well.

Haven't seen any in classic mode yet though.
11-12-2015, 01:31 PM
Dev just posted in the game thread confirming this going freemium.
11-13-2015, 12:39 AM
Hey guys, developer here. Just wanted to clarify that the game is now freemium, however users who had already purchased the game will see no ads. Hope you enjoy!