★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Welcome to the premier first person shooter experience for mobile phones and tablets. It is time to load out your weapons and get your 5-star FPS fix!

Arm yourself with deadly assassin sniper weapons, assault rifles, machine guns and the latest military gear to complete covert combat missions deep inside enemy territory!

NEW TO KILL SHOT BRAVO

OVER 500+ MISSIONS
Trained as a Special Forces soldier you will navigate secret missions across the globe, eliminating hostile forces and terrorist organizations that stand in the way of a peaceful world.

From guerrilla combat in jungle mountain ranges, to recon missions on Mediterranean islands, youll travel the world in search of terror threats.
Commandeer vehicles to turn the tide of battle! Navigate close quarter combat down narrow alleys in the back of a jeep, or take out hostile threats by air in hazardous helicopter missions!
Complete breach missions to enter occupied buildings and clear them of any threat! Survive a full on enemy attack in multiplayer assault missions and outshoot your opponent.
Move through environments to find the best sniper vantage points and take the all-important Kill Shot!

Visit more classified locations in your hunt to eliminate enemy threats. You are the frontline of battlefield defense against the most dangerous threats to world security!

ENEMIES
Encounter different enemy types each with their own strengths and combat objectives.
Seek out and neutralize Flying Drones, Exo-Suit Soldiers, Mechs, Heavy Gunners, Enemy RPGs, Sniper Marksmen, Riflemen, and Commando Bombers.

LIVE PVP SNIPER DUELS
Test your skill against other real snipers in live ranked Player Verses Player matches in PVP mode!
Be the hunter before you are the hunted!
Use your heat meter to zone in on the enemy threat.
Find your target. Take aim. Fire!

JOIN ALLIANCES AND BOUNTY EVENTS
This time you won't be fighting alone! Build powerful alliances with other players and help each other to be successful completing the high risk missions.
Discover and kill enemies with bounties on their heads before they can escape!
Friends can join you on missions, spotting the targets and assisting you to terminate enemies.
Full Chat function in game to allow tactical discussions with other players.

CUSTOMIZE
Customize your avatar and get Perks to help in battle!
Unlock and equip cool Gear, including helmets, uniforms, body armour, goggles, facemasks, gloves, boots, and more.
Get a fresh Kill Shot moment with every victory! Now YOU get to control the Kill Shot camera as the final round zooms towards its target for the ultimate hit!

3D TOUCH
Ground-breaking 3D Touch support allows unprecedented control of the action. Aim, zoom and shoot without the use of on-screen buttons!
Quick Actions let you get in and start playing events right away!

REPLAYKIT
Use ReplayKit to record gameplay videos and capture the amazing action! Share your favorite Kill Shot moments with friends and other players online.

GAME CENTER LEADERBOARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
Log in with Game Center and share progress between your iPhone, iPad and the NEW AppleTV!
Compete for high scores alone or with your Alliance against opposing Alliances.
Earn Achievements for showing off your deadly sniper skills.

Kill Shot Bravo is rated 17+ and contains frequent/intense realistic violence. By downloading this app you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions of Hothead's Terms of Use (www.hotheadgames.com/termsofuse) and are subject to Hothead's Privacy Policy (www.hotheadgames.com/privacy-policy).

2016 Hothead Games Inc., Hothead, and Kill Shot Bravo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Hothead Games Inc., all rights reserved.

Sanuku's comments:

Kill Shot Bravo

Hothead Games Inc.
Genres: Games Role-Playing Simulation Entertainment
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free

Quote:
Welcome to your new assignment as an elite Special Forces gunman!

THE ASSIGNMENT
Equip yourself with deadly weapons and the latest military gear to complete covert search and destroy missions deep inside enemy territory. You are the frontline of defense against the most dangerous threats to world security!

Visit classified locations in your hunt to eliminate terror threats including a secluded weapons factory in the mountains, a secret hidden airbase, mysterious underground enemy bunkers and more.

Find your target. Take aim. Fire the Kill Shot!

AWESOME WEAPONS!
* Choose from Sniper Rifles, Assault Rifles, Shotguns, and Machine Guns
* Upgrade your weapons to the max and perfect your marksman skills.
* Get an edge on the enemy with Auto-Spotter, Armor Piercing and Slo-Mo Power Ups!
* Overcome new enemy threats in the ultimate first person shooter.

200+ MISSIONS
* Primary missions Stare down your sights and take out all enemies before they strike you!
* Black Ops missions Move into position to take out high value targets as a hidden hitman.
* Vehicle missions Jump aboard trucks and helicopters and rampage through hostile territory.
* Breach missions Blast your way into buildings with your shotgun and clear out the threat.
* Assault missions Enter the battlefield with powerful rifles to earn a high score and beat the competition.

PVP
Enter sniper duels against other live players in real-time matches!
* Shoot other players before they can shoot you.
* Rise up the PvP leaderboard to earn prizes and glory.
* Get promoted to earn new ranks and rewards.

ALLIANCES
This time you won't be fighting alone! Build powerful alliances with other players and help each other to be successful completing the high risk missions. Play and Share with your Friends!

* Form an Alliance with other players to wipe out the enemy.
* Friends can join you on missions, spotting targets and helping to terminate enemies.
* Full Chat function in game to allow tactical discussions with other players.

EVENTS
Work with your alliance, or be a lone wolf, in time-limited events that offer massive rewards.
* Bounties cooperate with your alliance members to take down tough enemies.
* Global Ops rack up the Kill Coins on your own, or work with your alliance members to go into Overkill.

ENEMIES
Encounter different enemy types each with their own strengths and combat objectives. Seek out and neutralize Snipers, Flying Drones, Exo-Suit Soldiers, Heavy Gunners, Enemy RPGs, Marksmen, Riflemen, and Commando Bombers.

CUSTOMIZE
* Get a fresh Kill Shot moment with every victory. Now you get to control the camera as the final round zooms towards its target!
* Customize Yourself! Unlock and Equip cool Gear, including helmets, uniforms, goggles, facemasks, gloves, boots, and more.

GAME CENTER LEADER BOARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
* Compete for high scores alone or with your Alliance against opposing Alliances.
* Earn Achievements for showing off your deadly sniper skills.

Kill Shot is rated 17+ and contains frequent/intense realistic violence. By downloading this app you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions of Hothead's Terms of Use (www.hotheadgames.com/termsofuse) and are subject to Hothead's Privacy Policy (www.hotheadgames.com/privacy-policy).

2015 Hothead Games Inc., Hothead, and Kill Shot are trademarks or registered trademarks of Hothead Games Inc., all rights reserved.

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone4
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.1

Download Size: 91.8MB

11-12-2015, 05:59 PM

11-17-2015, 05:07 PM
Kill Shot Bravo came out today! 2 days earlier than advertised!
11-17-2015, 05:25 PM
Downloading!
11-17-2015, 05:47 PM
I absolutely LOVED the first Kill Shot, so this makes me happy.
11-17-2015, 07:53 PM
I just got to the assault mission and after I completed it... It's the only style of mission I can pick...? I've completed 4 assault missions but still can't get back to the sniper missions.

Anyone?
11-17-2015, 08:39 PM
On the left side of the screen you should see the "Assault" button. From there you can scroll back UP to the other Mission types in that Region. Hope that helps! On the top left there are also left/right buttons to move between regions.
11-18-2015, 12:38 AM
I'll stick with Hitman, for whatever that's worth. Played 6 missions deleted. Way too jaded for this one.
11-18-2015, 07:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by H4nd0fg0d View Post
I'll stick with Hitman, for whatever that's worth. Played 6 missions deleted. Way too jaded for this one.
Agree. Played for 30 min, deleted, and redownloaded Hitman Sniper to play again from scratch. Not paying for "perks" and being forced to pay for weapon upgrades in order to progress. Would be a decent game if it was premium.
11-18-2015, 04:27 PM
This will be offensive to some, tolerable to others, and for those who just want good sniping and want to pay a good amount of money to progress, fun. I like the PvP, and the story missions are passable.

What I don't like is when I headshot a dude and he's still alive because the mission requires a higher damage level. I also don't appreciate my accuracy rating needing to be higher in PvP to where even though I've clearly lined up a headshot, I somehow miss. That is where this game is going to draw a very sharp line that many folks won't cross....i.e. delete. I'll stick it out for a bit, but this is literally every damn sniper game (except for Hitman Sniper) on the app store. Just give me my damn headshot and insta-kill. The realism stops there, and the pay-to-win and grinding heavily sets in. If it weren't for the PvP aspect, I probably would've already deleted this....