★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Monkey Sheep Poop Fight
The Epic Battle Continues...

What compels these creatures to fight? In ancient times, it is said that Bobo the Monkey King took Babe, the most stunning creature to ever exist, as his wife. When Babe went missing from the forest, Bobo suspected Shear the Lord of the Sheep of kidnapping her. Although Shear denied the allegations, a feud erupted when an army of monkeys invaded the Shear's farm land. Thousands of lives were lost, and Babe was never found. No one knew for sure what ever happened to her, but the mutual hatred of the creatures has evolved over the centuries, and they continue to fight to this day.

The Monkey is not a master of any given craft, but is a jack of all trades. Some may say this is a disadvantage in animal warfare, but the Monkey has been known to devastate the Sheep at a distance with high-powered, ranged attacks. The Monkey may launch its arsenal with slower speed,but it carries quite a punch. The Monkey is more nimble and smaller in size than the Sheep, making its defensive tactics superior to those of the Sheep.

The Sheep is a slower creature, yet calculating in its every move. Although movement is slow, its attack is swift and precise. Given enough forethought, the Sheep has been known to launch at an almost fully automatic speed, inflicting massive damage on the ever-evasive Monkey.

The choice is yours as the battle continues...

Choose the monkey or sheep as your target and score points for direct hits. Aim using the tilt function of the iPhone and iPod Touch.

You get more points for hitting the target when its near the top of the screen, as it takes your shot longer to reach the target (harder to hit). You get less points when the target is near the bottom of the screen (easier to hit). The target moves faster after every shot, and the faster it moves, the more points you can get.
10-02-2009, 08:01 AM
Anyone willing to TOFTT?

10-02-2009, 08:03 AM
This game has the best name ever.

I have a friend who will probably buy it when he sees the name. I'll give impressions if he does.
10-02-2009, 08:33 AM
This game promised money sheep. It failed to deliver. I am disappointed.

I WANT TO SEE A MONKEY SHEEP.

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko
10-02-2009, 08:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfield View Post
This game promised money sheep. It failed to deliver. I am disappointed.

I WANT TO SEE A MONKEY SHEEP.
I think you might have a legitimate law suit here, man.

I mean you would first have to buy it, I guess, but then, BLAM, you can claim you suffered deep psychological damages from the false promise conveyed in the game's title!

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
10-02-2009, 08:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post

I mean you would first have to buy it, I guess, but then, BLAM, you can claim you suffered deep psychological damages from the false promise conveyed in the game's title!
Rofl
10-02-2009, 09:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post

Indeed! And it isn't like this is an undeliverable promise. Behold:

Now somebody put this in the game.

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko
10-02-2009, 10:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mindfield View Post
indeed! And it isn't like this is an undeliverable promise. Behold:

now somebody put this in the game.
lmao
10-02-2009, 11:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianGamer View Post
Wow, I think the app store just sunk to an all time low, this game proves it.
I really don't think you are giving Babyshaker the respect it deserves, in that category.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
10-03-2009, 05:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfield View Post
Indeed! And it isn't like this is an undeliverable promise. Behold:

Now somebody put this in the game.
Reminds me of the concept of Moncows.

No clue what they'd look like but you sure wouldn't want to be standing underneath any tree they were in.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews