★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Clicker Pirates - Sail, loot and defeat the Kraken !! (by Grogshot Games)

11-13-2015, 10:28 AM
Clicker Pirates - Sail, loot and defeat the Kraken !! (by Grogshot Games)

[Anyone who want to try the beta please just send me a message noting down the mail you've got associated to your iPhone/iPad itunes connect account!]

Hi guys we are Grogshot Games, a small indie developer team from Madrid and we want to introduce you our brand new game:

Clicker Pirates is an idle game set in the Golden Age of piracy, in a fantasy world where you will find all kinds of unique creatures, magical artifacts and awesome treasures.

For those who don't know what an idle game is, it's a game where we start by tapping on our enemies (each tap does damage) and earn doubloons when we defeat them. With these doubloons we can increase the damage we do in every tap and even hire new crew members who do a constant damage over time and become a great help.

The difficulty is increased exponentially and at one point the progress is extremely slow, so there is a mechanic of restarting the game in exchange for a series of (permanent) objects that will help us to make further progress with its substantial increase of the overall DPS.

Some of our references are Diablo (artifacts generation system) and Monkey Island (for more cartoon and humoristic atmosphere).

Next week we're going to soft-launch the game first in Ireland, Netherlands, Mexico and Spain on Android and a few weeks later for iOS.

We will update with more info about the game soon. Hope you like it, all feedback is welcome!

PS: You can follow us on:
-Twitter @ClickerPirates
-FB: /ClickerPirates (for the moment we only posted in spanish but future posts will be in english)

Last edited by Grogshot; 01-19-2016 at 11:14 AM. Reason: trailer added, iOS beta is out!
11-13-2015, 11:47 AM
I don't want this game i. I NEED THIS GAME.

It has everything I've wanted in a clicker.
The artwork and screenshots looks so good. So man potential here.

I hope you allow a beta test for this and can leave constructive feedback . I want in.
My favorite genre.

Great job .

11-13-2015, 12:34 PM
Wow this looks great. Can't wait for this. And I second jay on that I would really love to beta test this if there is an option to do so.
11-13-2015, 01:47 PM
As a clicker addict, I must say I'm really looking forward to this.
11-13-2015, 02:50 PM
A. Why is this not in my life?
B. When is the beta?
bb. Where can I DL this?
11-13-2015, 05:27 PM
Thank you guys! we're glad you like it!

Sure, we will give beta tester access soon for everybody that is interested

Currently, we are working on a improved version of the sea (main post gifs are a bit old)

Last edited by Grogshot; 11-14-2015 at 02:18 PM.
11-13-2015, 05:40 PM
Can't wait to try it out. Fingers crossed on sooner rather than later
11-13-2015, 06:16 PM
Subbed to the thread love the art style and excited to see it when the beta is ready.
11-13-2015, 07:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grogshot View Post
Thank you guys! we're glad you like it!

Sure, we will give beta tester access soon for everybody that is interested

Currently, we are working on a improved version of the sea (main post gifs are a bit old)

PS: You can follow us on:
-Twitter @ClickerPirates
-FB: https://www.facebook.com/Clicker-Pirates (for the moment we only posted in spanish but future posts will be in english)

That screenshot looks really good i was thinking about better graphics but u guys r already improving greatt , id like to test beta if it gets launched goodluck with dev.

Looking forward to the softlaunch in the netherlands
11-14-2015, 02:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysh0n View Post
That screenshot looks really good i was thinking about better graphics but u guys r already improving greatt , id like to test beta if it gets launched goodluck with dev.

Looking forward to the softlaunch in the netherlands
Haha yeah, these days we're improving a lot of small details.

By the way, anyone who want to try the beta please send me a PM! it will start soon

Currently developing Clicker Pirates
-Twitter @ClickerPirates
-FB: /ClickerPirates