PERFECT ANGLE: Puzzle game based on optical illusions
Challenge your mind with puzzles based on optical illusions. Find the perfect angle by rotating the camera to clean up the chaos and find a shocking story fraught with twists.
Nothing is what it seems! Sharpen your perception by beating over 100 puzzles through scenarios with no apparent structure or logic.
Detect the perfect angle in which a chaotic composition reveals the figure hidden behind a game on perspective. Test your visual acuity by accepting a greater challenge each time.
Written by Guillermo Tato (author of the official book for the movie REC).
Upon entering Perfect Angle you wake up as an amnesiac in a disturbing place where every object you achieve in composing permits you to remember more about who you are and go on deciphering the incredible plot that encloses the protagonist's mind.
Penetrate the mind of the protagonist immersed in a seductive atmosphere. Stunning graphics, original music and captivating sound effects.
- Over 100 puzzle levels based on optical illusions
- Original soundtrack
- Original script by Guillermo Tato (author of the official book for the movie REC).
- Record your progress automatically in iCloud.
- Translated into 11 languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Portuguese, Chinese, Russian, Korean, Japanese and Catalan.
- Voicing by professional voice actors.
- Unique graphics and setting.
- Simple and mechanical control for relaxed gaming.
- Achievements and list of world records.
- Full support to made for iphone controllers.
- Universal application: iPhone + iPad + AppleTV.
Expected release date: December 2015
Do you want to try this game now?
We're looking for beta testers.
-1- One TouchArcade forum user with more than 25 messages.
-2- iPhone5 (or higher) or iPad4 (or higher).
Follow this steps:
-1- Answer this post.
-2- Send a private message to me indicating:
a) The email of your iTunes account where you're using TestFlight.
b) Your device model and iOS version.
c) Your experience testing games.
Last edited by ivanovich; 11-13-2015 at 04:09 PM. Reason: added video