★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
View Poll Results: Typhoon (Battle #3) is too hard or just right
Too hard 5 50.00%
Just right 5 50.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll
App description: Feel the hair stand up on the back of your neck as a shark lunges towards you, its teeth bared for the kill. Your lightning fast reflexes save you by mere inches, in a battle so intense you can't risk looking away. The revolutionary physics-simulated sharks and fish of the Kata Engine will test your skills to their absolute limits. You're on their dinner menu. Will you survive?

100% physics-driven creature animation and true behavioral artificial intelligence means enemies that learn from your moves and adapt to beat them. Enter the underwater battle arena at your own peril. Developed on real neurological principles and based on real animals, these creatures are designed to create a challenge like you've never experienced before.

A challenge that knows you.

* iPad 2 or later
* iPad Mini, any version
* iPhone 5 or later

Bandit's Shark Showdown supports Metal for high quality graphics, and ReplayKit to share your awesome battles with the world! 3D Touch Enabled!

Kata Engine is licensed from the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine.
Audio engine: FMOD Sound System by Firelight Technologies

DolphinFlipJumpSpin's comments:

11-14-2015, 01:11 AM
wow, the animation is so smooth and the fish movement is natural. gonna have to try this later.

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

11-14-2015, 02:19 AM
I just played it and I think it's your best game and it's much more fun. The game works much better in 2D. I did run into several bugs and graphical glitches. My biggest complaint is that I have to constantly tap boost to move which makes my thumb tired. It would be nice if by holding down right side it would make you move but not as fast as a tap which would be a boost. Nice work!!!👍
11-14-2015, 02:31 AM
Thank you -- curious, what are you playing on ? Did you get past Typhoon ?

Listing the bugs would be very very helpful for us.
11-14-2015, 03:50 AM
the controls are spot on. currency system extends replayability. all my cetacean favourites are intact from the first title. no iap. clean and original UI.

check, check, and check.
11-14-2015, 06:09 AM
WOW! A sequel to Shark Eaters! Nice! Both codes taken. You can remove them from the first post. EDIT: tried to buy and it's iOS8+ only, pity Anyway, it looks great. I hope you have better success with this one than with Shark Eaters.

Last edited by VirtualBoyFreak; 11-14-2015 at 06:47 AM.
11-14-2015, 07:11 AM
Is this related to that other game I saw that has a 3D dolphin that fights stuff?
If so its nice to see a sequel of a good idea, although I haven't played either.

Today is the first day of the rest of my life...but so is tomorrow...
11-14-2015, 07:34 AM
My 14 year old kid plays this on the ATV 4. He say it is a well played game. Great work on this one!!
11-14-2015, 08:28 AM
Wow! I really like the 2D look of this one over the first.
11-14-2015, 09:16 AM
Originally Posted by DolphinFlipJumpSpin View Post
Thank you -- curious, what are you playing on ? Did you get past Typhoon ?

Listing the bugs would be very very helpful for us.
I'm at grizzly point. One of the bugs, made it so I couldn't control my character. It was just floating along ragdoll physics style. If I run into more I will try to notate it better so we can pinpoint the problem.