★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Chain Link Pro $0.99->Free!! [Was an Apple Featured Game]

11-14-2015, 03:40 PM
Chain Link Pro $0.99->Free!! [Was an Apple Featured Game]

Free for the weekend to celebrate the Mega 3.0 update! Chain Link Pro was featured under Apple's "What's Hot" list in iTunes as well as being featured under the "Hot New Games" and "New and Noteworthy" iTunes lists! Apple is never wrong, pick up your copy today!

Also all powerups are unlocked this weekend during the Powerup Weekend event!

Chain Link Pro 2 High adrenaline touch and drag action game.
iTunes link
11-14-2015, 11:15 PM
I'm am a bit confused. I can,t play more then 1/2 the game because it says 'premium.' And; that i need to unlock them wth a premium iap?
i understand that the power ups are TEMPORARILY free. then, it'll go back to a PAID freemium game? What is the 'Pro" part? Am i missing something or ding something wrong?
thanks!
11-15-2015, 01:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavender View Post
I'm am a bit confused. I can,t play more then 1/2 the game because it says 'premium.' And; that i need to unlock them wth a premium iap?
i understand that the power ups are TEMPORARILY free. then, it'll go back to a PAID freemium game? What is the 'Pro" part? Am i missing something or ding something wrong?
thanks!
The original game is free for the weekend which includes 9 different game modes. The IAP you see is for Chain Pattern and Chain Entity which are optional expansion packs that came out much later after the initial game came out. They are both completely new game types.

Chain Link Pro 2 High adrenaline touch and drag action game.
iTunes link