★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: MDickie
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 60.3 MB
  • Version: 1.1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: The engine behind the biggest wrestling game on mobiles now brings the revolution to MMA - featuring 300 fighters spread across 5 promotions and 5 weight classes! Immerse yourself in the sport however you choose - from a career as a ranked fighter to booking cards in the first ever fully playable "Promoter" mode. With a revamped control system tailor-made for MMA, every move is at your fingertips as you use your mind as much as your body to win this game of human chess!

Upgrade to "Pro" to enjoy each career mode at its best with no limitations - starting with anyone, anywhere. There is also a further "Backstage Pass" for those who want to save their changes to all 300 fighters and pit them against each other in dream bouts. With every rule at your discretion, you can either be a purist for 1-on-1 fights or blow off steam in ridiculous contests featuring up to 10 fighters!

CONTROLS
The game features an interactive tutorial that you are advised to play through, but the basic controls are as follows:
CURSORS = Movement (double-tap to run or dash)
S = Strike (with a direction to aim high or low and left or right)
S + any other button = One of 3 powerful attacks
G = Grapple / Transitions / Counters
B = Block / Moves / Escapes
T = Taunt / Pin / Referee duties
BLOCK + TAUNT = Pick-Up / Drop nearby objects
EYE = Change focus (if necessary)
HEALTH METER = Switch character (wherever possible)
CLOCK = Pause / Quit / Camera options

Please note that this game depicts a fictitious universe and is not affiliated with any real fighters or promotions.
11-15-2015, 04:48 PM
Matts latest project,have had a spin and it's looking like its up to it usual high quality.Can see myself being sucked into the career mode the same as WR3D.

11-15-2015, 06:17 PM
Really been enjoying Weekend Warriors and if anyone enjoys UFC / Pride (especially Pride) they should give it a shot. Weekend Warriors feels a little bit different than his previous games but similar enough where you could jump in, although I would strongly recommend playing the tutorial. The full version like WR3D is well worth the money giving you a full career and promoter modes that can give you tons of hours of gameplay especialliy if you have editing OCD and like to tweak the default rosters appearance/stats/moves until you get them exactly to your liking.
11-15-2015, 09:20 PM
Dig it!!! An Android version!
I'll grab that one for my phone!!!
11-17-2015, 12:35 AM
These games are disgustingly under rated. In my opinion, this destroys any of the other MMA games from recent memory. Especially the mobile cash in variants.
11-17-2015, 03:35 AM
Been a long time fan of mdickies games and love nearly every one of them. Especially the wrestling revolution ones. This is no exception it's brilliant. The short matches and judges decisions if nobody taps out or gets knocked out is a great touch. Also love the conference parts before a fight where you see your characters sat at the desk talking about how there going to win.
Just like the wrestling games this is looking like it's one of those you can play for a long time.
And the small file size of mdickie games mean that they always stay on all my devices.
Picked up the full version when it hit the store without even checking out the free one as I was that confident it would be worth the money.

Formerly: oooooomonkey.
Gamecentre: Sexy Pirate Arrr
Some Fav Games: ElementalWings, RoverCraftRacing, SaturdayMorningRPG, SpecialTacticsOnline, TheBikingDead, WrestlingRevolution.
11-17-2015, 06:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy Pirate View Post
Been a long time fan of mdickies games and love nearly every one of them. Especially the wrestling revolution ones. This is no exception it's brilliant. The short matches and judges decisions if nobody taps out or gets knocked out is a great touch. Also love the conference parts before a fight where you see your characters sat at the desk talking about how there going to win.
Just like the wrestling games this is looking like it's one of those you can play for a long time.
And the small file size of mdickie games mean that they always stay on all my devices.
Picked up the full version when it hit the store without even checking out the free one as I was that confident it would be worth the money.
Same here. I didn't even bother checking out the free version and instantly plopped down that $10 for the pro version. I'm seriously looking forward to firing this bad boy up!

You know what's funny? I don't think anyone can fully appreciate MDickie's titles without having tried the other titles being offered in the same genre.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
11-17-2015, 04:36 PM
EVERYONE NEEDS TO TRY A MCDICKIE GAME!!!! Serious thats just a fact, especially the 3d wrestling, once you make every wrestler or fighter with their exact music and look, you wont go back, and as sexy pirate said..... The file size for these masterpeices is ridiculously small that it will never leave my ios devices, NEVER!! So buying the premium to show some love 👍✌🏼️✌🏼
11-17-2015, 05:06 PM
Bloody awesome! Minus the blood. Btw, I'd like a lil blood in the name of artistic realism. Brutal sweet battler. Wow it is good.