★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "destined to become one of the best hidden objects games for the iPhone"
mobiletechreview.com

"The graphics are amazing"
razorianfly.com

Play as recently deceased Claire unraveling the secrets of her undead powers in this shadow-soaked Hidden Object game! Solve elaborate puzzles on your path to becoming a Nocturnal or Brethren. Quickly seek out mystical hidden objects to enhance your eldritch powers! The night is beckoning, will you answer?
KEY FEATURES
Scour 30 different locations; from subway tunnels to graveyards.
Brain teasing mini-games to master.
Multiple profiles and score ranking so friends and family can play too!
Fascinating comic book scenes help drive the rich storyline.
Listen to your iPod library whilst playing with fully integrated OS3 music controls.

BIG FISH GAMES
Casual games have been around for many years. Some say it started with the launch of Solitaire on Windows 95. However, in the past 10 years, with the successes of digitally distributed casual games, there have been three major occurrences that changed the industry. The first wave started with Bejeweled and Zuma. As a result nearly every game launched was a match 3 game for several years. A few years later Bettys Beer Bar launched, followed by Diner Dash. These time management games started a new craze in casual games.

In November of 2005, Big Fish Games developed and released Mystery Case Files: Huntsville, and the market experienced its most recent shift. The success of the Mystery Case Files series inspired Hidden Expedition and many other great hidden-object games. Other games in this series include Hidden Expedition: Titanic and Hidden Expedition: Amazon available for Mac and PC at www.hiddenexpedition.com/iphone.

Check out all our great iPhone games:

Everest: Hidden Expedition
Cooking Quest
Buckingham Palace: Hidden Mysteries
Virtual Villagers: A New Home
Titanic: Hidden Expedition
Rainbow Web II
Civil War: Hidden Mysteries

09-29-2009, 08:17 PM
Curious to see how good this is.

09-29-2009, 08:20 PM
$5 and only 1 screenshot...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
09-29-2009, 08:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilishly Good View Post
$5 and only 1 screenshot...?
IDK they have made some pretty good games such as sky patrol but I will wait and see if BA got it before I cash in

You can contact me @ Skyye06@gmail.com
09-29-2009, 08:28 PM
If those are the graphics I'm sold

...unless they're static, that doesn't count.

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
09-29-2009, 08:30 PM
a short one

This was a fairly short HOG, and that was the main complaint of those who played it on the PC. I love Big Fish and HOGs, in general, and even keep buying the iphone ports I've already played on pc/mac. This one, though, I think I will have to wait for the price drop. I never say that. Anyhow, you can go to BFG and download it and try for an hour...and if you finish it you know you can skip it for now ) Otherwise, nice and dark (graphically and in terms of storyline), but again, short if you're an old hand at HOGs. That was really my only complaint when it came to this game, so if length doesn't bother you, or you can pace yourself, my opinion can be disregarded. I really wish they'd release some of the Mystery Case Files games...can't complain about length with those.
09-29-2009, 08:37 PM
PC version screens:

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
09-29-2009, 08:38 PM
lol didn't bother to look what kind of game it was...still intersting since I enjoy these games

You can contact me @ Skyye06@gmail.com
09-29-2009, 08:40 PM
PC Version

Youtube link | Pop Up
09-30-2009, 06:40 AM
I'm a HOG freak but when I tried the demo of this at Bigfish when the game came out, I wasn't particularly impressed. The scenes are very dark and the game includes Simon sequences (which I hate ).

I normally don't complain about prices, but I think that $4.99 is too steep considering that you can purchase the PC version for $6.99.

I agree with wanting some MCF on my iphone