★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Global Mobile Vision 2015 - Exhibited Game

My Little Dungeon is a retro RPG with full of fascinating items and skills.
You can now earn gold while fighting against monsters. There are a variety of weapons and special items.

World's ancient treasures got suddenly disappeared at once...
Afterwards, things like brinicle, fishy rain and whirlwinds happened throughout the entire Earth...
A few people noticed they wre stolen by beings, usually shown in a fantasy novel.
World needs a savior, otherwise everything will end.
Would you be the hero?
11-19-2015, 02:15 PM
frisbee10461 here

Hey, as I am the first poster, how bout some free codes?

This is actually a great game. I would highly recommend it. Not sure why nobody posted just yet.

frisbee10461

Beast Quest: 31/35 Quests Completed
AdVenture Capitalist: Trillionaire

11-20-2015, 01:54 AM
Yeah I'm loving it, great idle incremental game. It's not getting any publicity, I'm having fun with it
11-20-2015, 03:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by frisbee10461 View Post
Hey, as I am the first poster, how bout some free codes?

This is actually a great game. I would highly recommend it. Not sure why nobody posted just yet.

frisbee10461
Please don't ask or beg for codes. It's against TA's policies.
11-20-2015, 03:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavender View Post
Please don't ask or beg for codes. It's against TA's policies.
It's a free game...he's talking about coupon codes u enter once in the game. I guess it gives you gems.
11-20-2015, 09:23 AM
I gotta say, I'm addicted, once I start playing it's hard to put down. I just want to keep upgrading things. Whys no one playing this
11-20-2015, 09:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashsuper View Post
I gotta say, I'm addicted, once I start playing it's hard to put down. I just want to keep upgrading things. Whys no one playing this
I will try it now, I guess there wasnt enough traffic in here to make me want to download it lol.
11-20-2015, 10:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashsuper View Post
Whys no one playing this
I see two kind of currencies. gold and....gems of course. I know those games already. ive better things to do. "free" does stand for something today.
11-20-2015, 11:25 AM
Codes

Hello, all! frisbee10461 here!

I was indeed referring to the coupon codes. Also, I meant that in a tongue-in-cheek way. The nice thing about the game is that you can play the game very well, and the free-to-play element is balanced magnificently.

As it stands, I am level 54. A few comments:

1. The achievements for acquiring 3 treasures and 5 treasures are not working, as my status is 3/3 and 5/5, and yet, I cannot get the associated gold.

2. I think having an achievement for purchasing an item with real money is not a good idea.

3. The Infinity Mode kicks my you-know-what.

Also, here is a cool coupon code for all:

REZDAAM

Beast Quest: 31/35 Quests Completed
AdVenture Capitalist: Trillionaire
11-21-2015, 03:42 AM
I don't get what the point of quests are....I don't get any gold for clicking them