★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Few different ball games with same mechanics to incurve - sector 1,
so it's completely OK if you haven't played the first one.

Goal is to get to the next room with two different modes:
One where you can take all the time you need to get into the next room,
and a second one where you have 15 seconds and breaking a window
will add extra (easy and hard).

Circles have a gravitational pull, when touching the screen.

Use the gravity to gain momentum and release at the right angle to get where you want

Addictive One touch gameplay
GameCenter enabled
Modes and hidden modes.
Quick-Fix with minimal hassle
Not so hidden switch

RTamminen's comments:

Main features:
Room mode: with plenty of small rooms and your only goal is to get to the next one (sort of puzzle/no rush type).

Time Attack mode: same as the Room mode but with fixed amount (now 15sec) of time. (Every broken window/new room will add extra time)
This one has a longest distance leaderboard.

Sprint mode: like in incurve 1, there's a mini jumping mode, this has 100m sprint and 100m hurdle jump.
Has time-based leaderboards.

So this time you won't be collecting the nodes.

Also a few hidden modes included

Please join the thread with your thoughts!

Riku
11-18-2015, 03:17 AM
I've been playing the basketball mode for three hours straight! And that's just a bonus mode! If you liked the first one, or the gifs & description sound interesting I highly recommend picking this up.

11-18-2015, 07:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anotherkellydown View Post
I've been playing the basketball mode for three hours straight! And that's just a bonus mode! If you liked the first one, or the gifs & description sound interesting I highly recommend picking this up.
Nice, a secret mode! Sounds like a great one. Must start rooting around for it...thanks AKD!
11-18-2015, 08:57 AM
Wow 3 hours! What's the score?
I hope paulkane also found it!
11-18-2015, 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulkane View Post
Nice, a secret mode! Sounds like a great one. Must start rooting around for it...thanks AKD!
It's awesome because it's endless; you can't lose unless you start over or quit. That's how I ended up playing for so long =P

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTamminen View Post
Wow 3 hours! What's the score?
I hope paulkane also found it!
I think it was 90, not exactly sure. It should be up on Game Center. Should be a lot higher for how long I played it! =)
11-18-2015, 03:35 PM
Love this game, it's has the familiar feel of the original, but fresh and unique enough to be a whole new game.

Can't recommend this enough.
I look forward to kick arse on high scores
11-18-2015, 03:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulkane View Post
The game gives a hint so long after playing, so it won't take you too long to get it
11-18-2015, 03:47 PM
AKD Yep, just checked. That sure gains respect, i can't get even close.

The fix is on it's way, one that makes things more clear in the room 76 and removes an unwanted checkpoint of death.
Also the sprints/hurdles shouldn't report any 0 scores.

Great to hear that you're enjoying it cloudpuff, even after restarting

Last edited by RTamminen; 11-18-2015 at 03:50 PM.
11-19-2015, 08:59 PM
Can't wait to download and play this. The first game is great and I have no doubt this will be as well.
11-20-2015, 06:06 AM
Guise, good to hear. Let's see how people like it in general, i'll start doing more levels to it as soon as i get the apple tv versions into my testbench