★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: STAY ON THE GOAT!
Unlock new characters!
Don't let your rider slide off!

Eli's comments:

Goat Rider

BeaverTap Games, LLC
Genres: Games Action Arcade
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free

Quote:
STAY ON THE GOAT!
Unlock new characters!
Don't let your rider slide off!

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone4
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.0

Download Size: 11.1MB

11-18-2015, 11:51 AM
Nice! You should put up a trailer in the post

11-18-2015, 12:26 PM
Yeeeehawww!!! Gonna ride me some goat when I get home from work! Congrats on the release, Mikes =)
11-18-2015, 09:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anotherkellydown View Post
Yeeeehawww!!! Gonna ride me some goat when I get home from work! Congrats on the release, Mikes =)
Thanks for the support! It's a fun and silly game that I hope you enjoy.
11-19-2015, 02:27 AM
Inexplicably awesome. Reminds me of Winter Walk and Autum Walk by the Deep Loot guys - but slightly less sedate. Not that I've had many ads, but is there a way to turn them off. I'd still love more Mikey though.
11-19-2015, 10:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slamraman View Post
Inexplicably awesome. Reminds me of Winter Walk and Autum Walk by the Deep Loot guys - but slightly less sedate. Not that I've had many ads, but is there a way to turn them off. I'd still love more Mikey though.
I'm glad you like the game! I haven't heard of those other two games, but I'll have to check them out, because I really enjoy Deep Loot (my kids do too!). Unfortunately, no way to disable ads as we decided to not introduce IAPs into the game, but we try not to spam you too bad as you pointed out -- though I first read that as you've gotten *many* ads, so I got a slight scare.

And we know a lot of people would like to see Mikey again. I'm positive he will be making a return at some point.
11-19-2015, 12:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeg123 View Post
I'm glad you like the game! I haven't heard of those other two games, but I'll have to check them out, because I really enjoy Deep Loot (my kids do too!). Unfortunately, no way to disable ads as we decided to not introduce IAPs into the game, but we try not to spam you too bad as you pointed out -- though I first read that as you've gotten *many* ads, so I got a slight scare.

And we know a lot of people would like to see Mikey again. I'm positive he will be making a return at some point.
Good one, Mike - I've hardly had any ads just have an aversion to them. Great fun though. Just saw Andy's new score. Damn!! I'm hoping to see Mikey on the back of that goat too.