★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Playdigious
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 362.1 MB
  • Version: 1.1.1
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: *** LIMITED DISCOUNTED PRICE ***

Puddle is back in a new "+" edition featuring enhanced graphics, new videos and Apple TV support ! No IAP and No Ads.

Dive into Puddle, a game unlike any other where you have to guide a puddle of fluid by tilting the environment to the left or right!

Play carefully taking friction, gravity and temperature into account, and by using the unique properties of each type of fluid (water, oil, nitroglycerin, molten lava...) in a range of original environments.

Conserve as much fluid as possible when crossing a variety of obstacles such as burning passageways, carnivorous plants and electric currents!

Recognitions :

* Independent Game Festival - Finalist

* If you are looking for a game that will tax your brain without complicated a control scheme, then Puddle might be the one to quench your puzzle thirst. - 80% IGN

* A must-download for all puzzle fans with some skills! - 80% GamingXP

Supported languages : English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Korean, Chinese,
Requirements : Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6s, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3, Apple TV. Compatible iOS 8.0.
Developed by Neko Entertainment, Optimized and Published by Playdigious

redribbon's comments:

11-19-2015, 04:51 AM
Hi Guys. Here is the Playdigious team. If you have any question feel free to ask. We put a lot of efforts to have a great Apple TV experience.
Best

11-20-2015, 12:22 AM
Hmm...I have this on Vita, but I would love to give it a spin on my 6s to see the new graphics. So have they been completely revamped? Any new levels at all?
11-20-2015, 01:26 AM
i only wondering why is this a new purchased for a previous ios owner but a free update for android?

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

11-20-2015, 01:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redribbon View Post
i only wondering why is this a new purchased for a previous ios owner but a free update for android?
IIRC, the first version was published by Neko themselves.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"

Last edited by metalcasket; 11-20-2015 at 01:45 AM.
11-22-2015, 02:26 PM
Just wanted to drop in and say that even though I owned the first version of Puddle once upon a time, I never got beyond the first couple of levels (why, I don't know). I didn't mind paying again and picked up Puddle + and I'm SO glad I did (having actually put the effort into playing it). This thing is an absolute blast!

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
04-21-2016, 09:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Just wanted to drop in and say that even though I owned the first version of Puddle once upon a time, I never got beyond the first couple of levels (why, I don't know). I didn't mind paying again and picked up Puddle + and I'm SO glad I did (having actually put the effort into playing it). This thing is an absolute blast!
Same regarding the first version. picking this up now that it's on sale and will give it the time it deserves.

Edit - not sure why I didn't get into the first version so far I'm loving Puddle +. It's a blast!

Last edited by mzinn; 04-21-2016 at 09:37 PM.
04-22-2016, 06:12 AM
What is the difference to the first puddle without +?
04-22-2016, 01:04 PM
One of the best, most innovative action puzzle games On iOS.