★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Little Caves: The Legend of Princess Pixel 6.99-->3.99

11-19-2015, 08:01 PM
Little Caves: The Legend of Princess Pixel 6.99-->3.99

Promo before the next update goes live!

An eye-seducing, mind-bending quest into imagination and friendship.
A good game by Record Set Shed 2015

11-19-2015, 08:54 PM
Looks super interesting, never heard of it though....is it strictly sandbox based? Or are there missions/levels/objectives/etc.... Or is it just like mine craft, build and do whatever you want. Because those types of games seem to not hold my interest for long, I kinda need goals. Lol but this look so cool

11-20-2015, 03:43 AM
Where did super little caves go?

I remember buying little caves, super little caves which were same games in different version.. now they're gone and came back with little princess title added.. not buying again..
11-20-2015, 04:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightwelter View Post
I remember buying little caves, super little caves which were same games in different version.. now they're gone and came back with little princess title added.. not buying again..
Were they exactly the same?
11-20-2015, 09:32 AM
Each version has included massive amounts of changes and revamps. The old release was taken down because it was obsolete with almost no sales and we wanted a fresh start, without reviews of our fairly primitive first iterations dragging us down. We're working on a new trailer, but the old Super Little Caves one gives you an idea what it's all about.

This is no minecraft! Little Caves has a beginning and end, with oh so much in between.
11-20-2015, 09:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RecordSetShed View Post
Each version has included massive amounts of changes and revamps. The old release was taken down because it was obsolete with almost no sales and we wanted a fresh start, without reviews of our fairly primitive first iterations dragging us down. We're working on a new trailer, but the old Super Little Caves one gives you an idea what it's all about.

This is no minecraft! Little Caves has a beginning and end, with oh so much in between.
Yeah. I did enjoyed the game a lot and that's why I bought Super Little Cave as well.. but I don't want to buy same game 3 times everytime game updates content and delete older version. Anyway good luck with sales this time. Hope same thing don't happens again this time.
11-20-2015, 10:40 AM
Oh so there's actually a bit of structure. A begin gin and an end. That's what I like to see. Mix that with an adventure survival game, dam I think I'm gonna buy it
11-20-2015, 05:34 PM
Love this game