★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Aaron Burman
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 1.1 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Sit back and enjoy this maze game with touch or tilt controls. There are no time limits, just relax and enjoy rolling around at your leisure.

Nine lovingly crafted mazes are available with variable control parameters. No need to complete levels in order, play any level at any time.
09-30-2009, 12:19 AM
not that bad looking...reminds me of those old plastic toys i would play with as a kid.

09-30-2009, 04:02 AM
How many mazes this games has?
09-30-2009, 12:17 PM
Nice designs! I'm a big maze fan - but I'm not keen on the apps that just enable you to "run" a standard maze (in 2D or 3D). However if you are going to offer standard mazes, you certainly should deliver them with a little style and pizzazz. Just like these.

Andrea - www.clickmazes.com
Go play : BoxUp (June 2012) : Wriggle (Sept 09)
09-30-2009, 12:55 PM
They do look nice... but since there's no actual objective other than "take your time and enjoy it", it's almost less of a game and more of an entertainment app... I can't see myself playing each maze more than once.

゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
09-30-2009, 09:37 PM
Looks very good.

Has anyone tried this out?

10-05-2009, 06:31 AM
Yup.. I've tried. It's quite nice. Ball-physics are well done. Nice relaxing game. Like the hand-crafted maps. (not sure if some of the paths can change randomly or not yet.) But yeah, no regrets about buying this.

Has both tilt and touch controls. (By default it will recognise both ..but you can switch to touch-only if, say, yer lying down and want to play it.) Tilt-controls feel right .. touch controls are a touch-anywhere analogue stick style, which works well.