Snowboard Party 2 Launching on the App Store on November 26th!
We are happy to announce that our latest title Snowboard Party 2 will be available on iOS on November 26th. The game will also be available on Android and Windows devices the following week.
Crowned the best snowboarding game available on the market, Snowboard Party is back to fulfill all your adrenaline needs in this long-awaited sequel. Experience the new time-attack race mode and practice your best tricks in 21 unique locations.
Play with your friends using the online multiplayer mode or challenge riders from all over the world using the online leaderboards. Complete over 150 level objectives and achievements, gain experience and upgrade your attributes to perform better and achieve higher scores. Hop on your board and improve your skills to land sick combos and rack high scores!
Customize your favorite riders with a selection of over 80 outfits including exclusive skins such as a zombie, alien, pirate and many more. Discover how to unlock the new secret big head mode. Upgrade your board to give you an extra edge over the competition. Pick from a selection of 50 boards with unique specs that complement your rider’s abilities.
Reach the end of the track as quick as possible. Executing tricks will give you extra speed and checkpoints will earn you more time. Missing flags will deduct points from your final score.
Freestyle is all about the tricks! The rider uses natural and man-made features such as rails, jumps, boxes, logs, rocks and innumerable other objects to perform the sickest tricks!
Go big or go home! Big air competitions are contests where riders perform tricks on massive jumps while going down the slope at high speed.
Perform a wide range of tricks while going down some of the world’s biggest halfpipes. Chain multiple tricks in a row to gain more points and achieve a better score.
Challenge your friends to a snowboard battle and let’s see who can land the baddest tricks! Share and brag your results with your friends on Twitter.
Compatible with game controllers.
Select between 16 snowboarders and customize each of them to your preference choosing your favorite gear. A massive collection of boards ranging from different sizes and designs are available allowing you to complement your rider’s skills and abilities.
New fully customizable control system to configure your own button layout. Use the right or left handed control mode, select a control preset or create your own. Use the analog stick or accelerometer option as you wish.
LEARN TO SNOWBOARD
Over 50 unique tricks to master and hundreds of combinations. Follow the tutorial to get started and progress as you go. Execute the craziest combos and trick sequences to rack up some impressive high scores, gain experience and make a name for yourself.
Watch the official game trailer:
Snowboard Party 2 will be available on all popular mobile platforms including:
• iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch on the iTunes App Store for $1.99 at: http://ratrod.ca/snowparty2/ios/download/ (Nov 26)
• Android phones and tablets on Google Play for $1.99 at: http://ratrod.ca/snowparty2/gp/download/ (Dec 3rd)
• Windows devices on the Windows Phone Store for $1.99 at: http://ratrod.ca/snowparty2/win/download/ (Dec 3rd)
Snowboard Party 2 features:
• Supports all the latest generation devices and optimized for high resolution displays.
• Online multiplayer mode to play against your friends or other riders online.
• New fully customizable control system. You can adjust everything!
• Learn over 50 unique tricks and create hundreds of combinations.
• Massive locations to ride including 21 courses located in different continents.
• Customize your outfit in style!
• Upgrade your board to improve your rider’s stats.
• Play often to gain experience and upgrade your favorite snowboarder’s attributes.
• Share your results with your friends on Twitter.
• Extended soundtrack featuring songs from Templeton Pek, Sink Alaska, We Outspoken, Phathom, Voice of Addiction, Pear and Curbside.
• Ability to purchase experience points or special items using in-app purchases.
• Record and share your snowboard sessions on your favorite social media using Every Play.
• Ability to listen to your own songs from your music library. (iOS)
• Available in the following languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese and Chinese.
More details about Snowboard Party 2 can be found on the official website at http://snowboardparty2.com.
Official Media Kit Available Here