★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Game for all ages. It is challenging & fun. Collect all the golden fruit - and become the Bubble Master!

== Gameplay Features ==
Play as Mr D - the devilish hero and climb the castle floors in 97 levels.
Play with a friend in two player mode (via built-in WiFi or your bluetooth controller).
As you climb the castle you will reclaim the golden fruit and ultimately ... complete the game! How satisfying is that?
Compete with players from around the world for the highest score.
Addictive gameplay from the author of the original Bubble Struggle games.
Compatible with MFI Bluetooth controllers

== Bubble Struggle History ==
Before coming to mobile, Bubble Struggle (originally Bubble Trouble) was first published as an online game in 2002. Now the sequel is finally on mobile!

== Support ==
Please email with any feedback. I look forward to reading and replying to you.

kreso's comments:

This is a remake of my online game, also known as Bubble Trouble. I hope you like it!
11-23-2015, 05:56 PM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
Cheat tip ;)

By the way - a small 'cheat' to refill lives: tap the little guy on the main menu 5 times. It works once a day!
11-23-2015, 06:13 PM
Oh man I remember this from its flash web game origins. I used to like it. I'll see if it still holds up as a game now and if it translated well to iOS.
11-23-2015, 11:48 PM
Thank you. I would love to hear your thoughts. I appreciate any feedback, specially from a seasoned Bubble Struggle player
11-25-2015, 03:14 AM
It's pretty similar as far as I remember. The gameplay definitely isn't as thrilling as it was when I was younger though. It controls fine here on iPad though which is nice and level design and graphics are fine.
Mostly playing it for nostalgic value
11-27-2015, 10:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatEscaper View Post
It's pretty similar as far as I remember. The gameplay definitely isn't as thrilling as it was when I was younger though. It controls fine here on iPad though which is nice and level design and graphics are fine.
Mostly playing it for nostalgic value
Gotcha. To put it in other words: not too exciting, but not too shabby?
Thank you for taking time and getting back with a comment! I really appreciate it.

Kreso