★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Unique Quick Time Event combat strategy RPG. Collect runes, choose tactics, explore the unknown, and defeat powerful enemy.
Exciting and fast paced real-time combat.
Different combat style for each monsters. Adapt your strategy to survive!
Visit uncharted regions, explore the unknown and encounter the unexpected.
Complete missions and earn rewards.
Find fortune and honor in the Arena.

ysluke's comments:

Quote:
Supported Languages
◆ English
◆ Russian
◆ Traditional Chinese
◆ Simplified Chinese
Quote:
Description
Unique QTE combat strategy RPG. Collect runes, choose tactic, explore uncharted, and defeat powerful enemy.
◆ Exciting real-time combat.
◆ Different combat style for each monsters. Develop best strategies!
◆ Explore uncharted, encounter various event.
◆ Finish adventure mission and get reward.
◆ Find fortune and honor in arena.
Combat Trailer

Full Trailer
11-23-2015, 07:02 PM
I am enjoying this game so far. Having to tap the runes in an certain order certainly makes the game more
challenging than your typical hit one button to attack game.

The ability to level all of your attacks and other abilities will keep me playing to get that poison spell or my heal
spell upgraded just one more time.

The enemy art is fine , however, I think enemy growls, yells etc would certainly make the game battles more
immersive.

Over all though, there's definitely a lot of thought that went into this game. Monsters even have rune strengths.
Applying the opposite rune to an attack will damage the enemies even more.

If the enemies had an actual attack inimation other than a zoomed effect and made some kind of noise , this game
would be even cooler!

Thanks

11-23-2015, 08:29 PM
Looks pretty cool but hard to tell what the object of the game is by the screens.
11-23-2015, 09:30 PM
Skip like a minute in to see the combat:

Fondle me on Twitter:@JaredTA
11-24-2015, 12:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemineye62 View Post
I am enjoying this game so far. Having to tap the runes in an certain order certainly makes the game more
challenging than your typical hit one button to attack game.

The ability to level all of your attacks and other abilities will keep me playing to get that poison spell or my heal
spell upgraded just one more time.

The enemy art is fine , however, I think enemy growls, yells etc would certainly make the game battles more
immersive.

Over all though, there's definitely a lot of thought that went into this game. Monsters even have rune strengths.
Applying the opposite rune to an attack will damage the enemies even more.

If the enemies had an actual attack inimation other than a zoomed effect and made some kind of noise , this game
would be even cooler!

Thanks
Thank you so much for the feedback! We really put a lot of thought into the game. Some ideas and stages are still in our brain due to the limitation of resource and time, but we will keep updating the game and provide more content
11-24-2015, 12:47 AM
The latest version of this game is 1.36 and support both iPhone and iPad, but the information of AppShopper seems not updated yet.
By the way, there is another shorter trailer in Chinese, you can see the combat screen at start

11-24-2015, 02:08 PM
Is this game in chinese? Or does it have english?

Nvm found it

Last edited by bestkevin; 11-24-2015 at 02:11 PM.
11-24-2015, 02:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bestkevin View Post
Is this game in chinese? Or does it have english?

Nvm found it
Yeah it was a bad move making this thread under a different language. I didn't think it was English and ignored it until your comment. The App Store shows English.
11-24-2015, 03:09 PM
Yeah the fact that the description on here is in Chinese is going to hurt their downloads/sales. Bad move
11-24-2015, 07:01 PM
It's English now. I haven't tried it yet, but I'm curious. Any first impressions from others?